[Erledigt] Yema Daytona mit tropical/chocolate Blatt und Valjoux 7734

Diskutiere Yema Daytona mit tropical/chocolate Blatt und Valjoux 7734 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hallo zusammen, da ich das Angebot auch in anderen Foren geschaltet habe, ist es in Englisch. Wer Fehler findet, darf sie behalte ;-) Ansonsten...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

cell1010

Themenstarter
Hallo zusammen,

da ich das Angebot auch in anderen Foren geschaltet habe, ist es in Englisch. Wer Fehler findet, darf sie behalte ;-) Ansonsten sind alle Fragen herzlich willkommen.

Viele Grüße,
Manuel

up for sale is a very nice looking Yema Daytona.

case
The case is a ~39mm stainless steel. It has a screw back case just like the Heuer Autavia 2446. The case is in very nice condition with fat and even lugs and shows signs of use. I don't know if it has been polished before but to my eyes it looks unpolished. The bezel is also in very nice shape and turns as it should. Not too loose and not stiff. The serial number and the caseback engravings are clearly visible with the naked eye.

movement
The watch is powered by the Valjoux 7734 with date complication, which is the rarer version. It runs as it should and starts, stops and resets flawlessly. The service history is unknown to me but usually the Valjoux 7734 is a real workhorse and operates for decades.

dial
Definitely the most striking part of the watch is the dial, that has developed an very even brown colour over the years, which is amzingly beautiful. These tropical dials are rarely seen and very attractive. The lume on the dial has a very nice vintage patina and is still original and untouched. The hands seem to be relumed at one time in the past but I'm not 100% sure. The colour of the printed scale rings has turned slightly from white to gold and just look beautiful together with the brown dial.

summary
I offer a very nice vintage Yema Daytona Date, which are rarely seen in good condition. The chocolate/tropical dial looks just beautiful. Price is 1700€ head only plus shipment and costs.

28840273290_19e5881468_c.jpg

28508209683_9e84954bae_c.jpg

28508213233_1fb45f97b0_c.jpg

28840277940_fb70b2cdb0_c.jpg

29021547042_1f72195db2_c.jpg

29094177046_0c4d2cab79_c.jpg

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Yema Daytona mit tropical/chocolate Blatt und Valjoux 7734

Yema Daytona mit tropical/chocolate Blatt und Valjoux 7734 - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Lanco-Fon Mechanical Alarm Watch Vintage 1950's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Tissot PR 516 Chronograph Triple Compax Lemania 873 1960's 1970's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Ebel 1911 Chronograph Steel-Gold ref. 1134901 El Primero Movement: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Beijing Watch Factory Beihai 50th Anniversary: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Orient m-force EX0X silver dial japan rare: Hi 😊 Orient m-force EX0X with silver dial coming up for sale. The watch is in quite nice condition, it has scratches on the case, the case back a...
Oben