Watch Recommendation

Diskutiere Watch Recommendation im Small Talk Forum im Bereich Community; I am looking for a new watch and here are my requirements.  White face  Round face  Leather band  Under $200  Preferably Automatic...
J

Janisa

Themenstarter
I am looking for a new watch and here are my requirements.
 White face
 Round face
 Leather band
 Under $200
 Preferably Automatic
 Preferably Blue hands
 Simple face (not busy or cluttered)

I really like the look of the IWC Portofino, but that is way out of my budget. The closest thing I have seen is the Seiko Spirit.

Anyone have some good suggestions?

And I’ve seen a website (www.timermall.com ), that price of watches is very low. Is it good to consider that?

Thanks.

Thema:

Watch Recommendation

Watch Recommendation - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Orient STAR EV0F-C0 CS blue hands: Hi :) For sale goes mine Orient STAR blue hands EV0F-C0 CS Watch in good general condition 🙂 The case and the bracelet have quite a lot of...
[Erledigt]

Sinn 104 St Sa IW

[Erledigt] Sinn 104 St Sa IW: I am a private seller and therefore cannot offer a guarantee or a return. For sale is my Sinn 104 St Sa IW. Watch in great condition, since it...
[Erledigt] Casio WW5100 for your casio DW5600C & cash: This is a private sale with no warranty or liability for material defects. Exchange and return are also excluded. As I m not going to enjoy this...
[Verkauf] RADO Balboa V Cologny vintage automatic for ladies: Hi :) For sale goes RADO for ladies Balboa V Cologny no seconds hand Keeps time well. Automatic movement, the possibility of winding from the...
[Verkauf] Seiko Zimbe turtle SRPA19 Thailand LE: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
Oben