[Erledigt] Valmon Diver 1950's-1960's Bakelite Bezel, FHF 692 Bidynator Vintage

Diskutiere Valmon Diver 1950's-1960's Bakelite Bezel, FHF 692 Bidynator Vintage im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...

utrechtuhren

Themenstarter
My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing…

For sale from my personal collection is this amazing and 100% original Swiss Valmon Diver from end fifties, early sixties.

The watch is in an amazing condition, the stainless steel case is unpolished and still has got all the sharp edges and the brushing on top of the the lugs is still visible.
It has got the original Bakelite bezel, the glossy dial is in a great condition and the years have age the lume to a wonderful vanilla colour.

The date has got wonderful red digits and the crystal is still original with an integrated magnifier over the date window.

The watch looks even better in real life then my photography can catch, almost unbelievable that this watch is more than sixty years old

Inside ticks the legendary FHF 692 Bidynator automatic movement, the watch runs amazing, see timegrapher results!

495 EURO

Excluding shipping

Diameter without crown: 36.2 mm
Diameter with crown: 378.mm
Length: 44.2mm
Thickness: 12.3 mm total: 9.6mm case plus 2.7mm domed acrylic crystal
Caliber: FHF 692 Bidynator
Lug Width: 18mm
IMG_3950.jpg
IMG_3955.jpg
IMG_3951.jpg
IMG_3952.jpg
IMG_3957.jpg
IMG_3971.jpg

I am located in The Netherlands and ship worldwide.

I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the Dutch horlogeforum, there is plenty feedback obtainable.

Fliegerchrono is an excellent seller!

Fliegerchrono excellent seller

fliegerchrono is a great seller

fliegerchrono is a superb seller

fliegerchrono seller report

utrechtuhren

Themenstarter
Price drop!

345 EURO

If you have any questions about the watch or the price 😉 do let me know!
I speak and write german too 😇

Thema:

Valmon Diver 1950's-1960's Bakelite Bezel, FHF 692 Bidynator Vintage

Valmon Diver 1950's-1960's Bakelite Bezel, FHF 692 Bidynator Vintage - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Tissot PR 516 Chronograph Triple Compax Lemania 873 1960's 1970's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Eterna Eterna-Matic 1000 1967 Vintage: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Breitling Rouleaux Stainless Steel Bracelet 20mm full length: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] SEIKO Credor 5A74-0020 from the 90s: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO Credor from the 90s. quartz 5A74-0020 I was wondering for a long time whether to sell this watch. It is...
[Erledigt] Lanco-Fon Mechanical Alarm Watch Vintage 1950's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
Oben