(V) Mint Discontinued -CITIZEN- 8200 Superior. Japan Made

Diskutiere (V) Mint Discontinued -CITIZEN- 8200 Superior. Japan Made im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Archiv: Angebote; FS: Discontinued –CITIZEN- 8200 Superior Gold-plated Citizen-Miyota 8200. Japan Made, Heavy Case and Solid Bracelet 100% All New Citizen 8200...
W

Wien

FS: Discontinued –CITIZEN- 8200 Superior Gold-plated Citizen-Miyota 8200. Japan Made, Heavy Case and Solid Bracelet

100% All New Citizen 8200 Automatic. All stainless steel.
Unlike the common Citizen/Miyota 8200 Automatic, this model is a Citizen 8200 Superior with Japan-Made Gold-Plated 8200 Movement. With sharp and heavy case and sold-link bracelet.

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Citizen-Miyota 8200 Movement
Citizen 8200, as far as I remember, was put in production first in 1975 or 1977.
A truly classic movement not just for Citizen but in horology.
It’s still in production. And it is still Citizen’s flagship mechanical movement now.
It is so good, accurate and reliable that Citizen sees no reason to alter this movement caliber design and keeps producing it to date. Citizen-Miyota 8200 is the standard movement for Citizen diver.
More and more established watch manufacturers support this with action—Invicta, Zeno, Bulova, Elgin and many other reputable Swiss brands use it in their watches now. Many watch connoisseurs know this and welcome it. Why? Excerpts from various watch forums:

“My personal experience has been that the Miyota 8200 movement is more accurate out of the box than the 7s26 but once regulated, they seem to be fairly equivalent.

The Miyota has a nice hand winding feel that quickly charges the watch up while the 7s26 requires a long period of swinging it back and forth to rach the same full charge.

The 7s26 rotor mechanism varies from watch to watch in its noise level. Some watches are nice and quiet while others sound like ball bearings in a tin can. Apparently all acceptable with no detrimental issue. The Miyotas I have had were all very quiet and smooth in the rotor action and also took on a full charge much better than the 7s26.

Reliability is probably about the same; I haven't had any new ones long enough for them to have problems; but of the older ones I've had, they seem to be about on par……..

My personal preference is the Miyota 8200 and only because it hand winds. Both are excellent value and can be replaced inexpensively if they develop and problems.”

Insert image:

Insert image:

The two photos above are from the standard Citizen 8200 in my collection. Evident differences.

My opinion?
I am the older type, thus I prefer 8200 over 7s26. It’s the best to get both Citizen 8200 and Seiko 7S26. Wear, compare and enjoy them! I have several of each. Both are really good and inexpensive, why not?

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Movement:
The famed Citizen-Miyota 8200 movement
-Can wind by Hand! A lovely and useful feature really! Impossible for Seiko and Orient movement calibers.
-More accurate than Seiko 7s26 out of box.
-Very Smooth Winding Mechanism
-Quiet and Robust

Case:
All stainless steel. With fine brushing on top surface. Some members conclude the quality of cases of Citizen 7 is better than Seiko 5.

Dial:
Black. With very nice batons.
Marked ‘8200-S97323KA’ at 6 o’clock

Case Back:
Marked Water Resist, Stainless Steel. Serial No.610038

Bracelet: Width: 20 mm.
Quality Solid Links. Extremely fine polishing. Original stainless steel. Push clasp. Signed Citizen.

Case Measurement:
Case diameter (including crown): 38
Lug to Lug: 40 mm Height: 10 mm
Weight: 150 grams!!!! So solid and heavy

Crystal Material: Glass

Day/Date, English/Kanji day display, Sunday is red, others in black.

Price: EURO 100-

Shipping: EURO 10- by registered airmail to all over Europe (i.e. International Signed-For Mail). Very safe and reliable.

More than 30 references from different Australia, Canada, Denmark, Italy, Poland, Sweden, the UK and the USA (NY, CA, WA, OH, TN, IN, TX…).

Accept Paypal or direct bank transfer in the UK. No extra charge. Glad to provide more photos. For any question or more photos, please email me anytime: wiensiena@yahoo.com

Thema:

(V) Mint Discontinued -CITIZEN- 8200 Superior. Japan Made

(V) Mint Discontinued -CITIZEN- 8200 Superior. Japan Made - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] Omega Speedmaster Professional, 1998 Tritium Dial (Box, Papiere, Beleg) in Mint-Zustand

[Erledigt] Omega Speedmaster Professional, 1998 Tritium Dial (Box, Papiere, Beleg) in Mint-Zustand: Hallo Uhrenfreunde, ich bin Tatu, komme aus Finnland und wohne seit mittlerweile 3 Jahren in München. Uhren waren schon immer meine Leidenschaft...
  • [Crowdfunding] Mint Evolution Timepiece - wandelbare Uhr

[Crowdfunding] Mint Evolution Timepiece - wandelbare Uhr: Die Uhr hier hatten wir wohl noch nicht... Man "backt" hier für eine von drei leicht unterschiedlichen Uhren: - Defender, mit California Dial...
  • [Reserviert] Omega Speedmaster Cal. 861 MINT

[Reserviert] Omega Speedmaster Cal. 861 MINT: Hallo zusammen, zum Verkauf steht ein Stück Uhrengeschichte, ein absoluter Klassiker. Blatt u. Zeiger - makelloses Zifferblatt mit wahnsinnig...
  • [Erledigt] Seiko Marinemaster SBDX001 full MINT

[Erledigt] Seiko Marinemaster SBDX001 full MINT: ________________ For sale my Seiko Marinemaster SBDX001 absolutely mint condition. No marks on crystal, bezel, case or bracelet (see pichures)...
  • [Erledigt] Seiko Alpinist SARB061 NEAR MINT Discontinued

[Erledigt] Seiko Alpinist SARB061 NEAR MINT Discontinued: I have for sale Seiko SARB061 which is in near mint condition. I have bought it in November 2011, directly in Japan. That model is no more in...