(v) 18K rose gold Blancpain Villeret

Diskutiere (v) 18K rose gold Blancpain Villeret im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; This 18K rose gold Blancpain Villeret with the superb ultra slim Frederic Piguet cal.71, is fitted with a 21K gold rotor. This movement was used...
M

Martin Green

Gast
This 18K rose gold Blancpain Villeret with the superb ultra slim Frederic Piguet cal.71, is fitted with a 21K gold rotor. This movement was used by Blancpain in very limited quantities in the early 1990s. This magnificent and rare movement can be admired through a original Blancpain installed glass back and this watch has a very low number (below 100, digitally removed from photo for safety reasons). This Blancpain has a diameter of 34mm (excluding the crown) but because of the beautiful opaline dial wears it much larger. The dial consists out of different layers which gives one of the most 3D dials Ive ever seen. This Blancpain is in very good condition with a few minor cuffs. The watch it fitted with a Chocolate brown Cornelius Kaufmann alligator strap with plenty of wear left, and a beautiful 18K pink gold Blancpain buckle.

I'm offering the watch for the very low price of 2.995,- euro to ensure a quick deal. I have many references, accept bankwire, postal orders and paypal (plus 3%), and will consider any trade offers. Watch is in The Netherlands

For any questions or offers please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks for watching!

Martin

DSCN0803_1.jpg

DSCN0796_1.jpg

DSCN0807_1.jpg
[/img]

Thema:

(v) 18K rose gold Blancpain Villeret

(v) 18K rose gold Blancpain Villeret - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Ebel 1911 Chronograph Steel-Gold ref. 1134901 El Primero Movement: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Beijing Watch Factory Beihai 50th Anniversary: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Tissot PR 516 Chronograph Triple Compax Lemania 873 1960's 1970's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] invicta 1953 pro diver: hello Uhrforum. for sale is my invicta pro diver 1953. it comes as a full set with box, outerbox, papers, removed links, the wipe cloth &...
[Erledigt]

Omega Geneve

[Erledigt] Omega Geneve: For sale this beautiful vintage Omega Geneve. I got it from an older guy, who was wearing this watch till today. The watch is winding and working...
Oben