[Erledigt] Tudor Grantour

Diskutiere Tudor Grantour im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; The watch was purchased 17/11/2016 and is like new, perfectly working. Full equipped by original Tudor box, papers and manufacturer's 2-YEAR...
vrac

vrac

Themenstarter
The watch was purchased 17/11/2016 and is like new, perfectly working.
Full equipped by original Tudor box, papers and manufacturer's 2-YEAR warranty card. (10 months warranty)

Model: Tudor Grantour
Production Years: 2016
Movement: automatic
Reference Numbers: 20050N

My price is 1500 Euro including shipping charges to EU countries.
Payment: bank transfer (no PayPal)

I'm from Croatia (Zagreb) and a old member of the Croatian uhrforum.
I have the same nickname vrac.
Ask for references of other Uhrforum members who are from Croatia..

IXUwFCf.jpg

jdlfoHM.jpg

75VZzMz.jpg

Thema:

Tudor Grantour

Tudor Grantour - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Seiko 7548-700b JDM pepsi: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Seiko Padi Solar chrono SSC663P1: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Seiko Fang Monster SRP311: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Seiko Monster SKX779: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Casio WW5100 for your casio DW5600C & cash: This is a private sale with no warranty or liability for material defects. Exchange and return are also excluded. As I m not going to enjoy this...
Oben