[Verkauf-Tausch] Tissot Sideral Automatic, alsmost NOS and serviced Vintage

Diskutiere Tissot Sideral Automatic, alsmost NOS and serviced Vintage im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Archiv: Angebote; I am selling some of pieces of my collection, which I start with selling this Sideral with it's beautiful blue dial. Back in the day, Tissot made...
Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
M

mooieklokjes

Themenstarter
I am selling some of pieces of my collection, which I start with selling this Sideral with it's beautiful blue dial. Back in the day, Tissot made their watchcases of the Sideral-line from fiberglass, which was high-tech back then. A piece in this condition is quite rare! The condition of the watch is almost NOS, very very good for it's age. Some hairline scratches but nothing that you can see easily when wearing it. The Sideral is fully original, so is the bracelet. And above all of that, it has been serviced, cleaned, regulated less than two months ago. Two small movement parts were replaced. I will include them, combined with the receipt from the service. Oh, and did I mention that is runs superb? :)

1. Brand+model: Tissot Sideral
2. Movement: automatic Cal 734-2 (correct me if I'm wrong)
3. Condition : almost NOS, very good. The watch had been serviced and oiled, cleander, regulated en twi small movementparts were replaced. Aside of some tiny hairline scratches, the watch is in great shape.
4. Age: Keine Ahnung. Around 30-40 years old.
5. Papers and box: no paper, no box. But it comes with the original bracelet, I believe in full lenght. Great condition also :)
6. Diameter: 36mm, but it wears absolutely larger.
7. Shipping or pick-up: I prefer it to be picked up, however I live in The Netherlands, so that might be an issue. I also send the watch, only insured with PostNL.

8. Price or trade: 165 euros excluding shipping. I also like to trade, surprise me. Though I prefer cash.

And the pictures:

I have sold one watch on this forum, and one trade. Please check my references of WUS of horlogeforum.nl:

http://www.horlogeforum.nl/read.php?13,1830222

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Jelle

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Thema:

Tissot Sideral Automatic, alsmost NOS and serviced Vintage

Tissot Sideral Automatic, alsmost NOS and serviced Vintage - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] Tissot Sideral S Automatic

[Erledigt] Tissot Sideral S Automatic: Hallo. Ich brauche Platz und trenne mich von daher nach und nach von Uhren, sie selten oder gar nicht mehr trage. Diese Tissot Sideral habe...
  • [Erledigt] Tissot Sideral Automatic - Ref. ART 2775

[Erledigt] Tissot Sideral Automatic - Ref. ART 2775: Verkaufe meine Sideral Automatic weil ich sie zu selten trage und sie dafür zu schade ist - sie muss an's Licht. Ich habe die Sideral 2015 hier...
  • [Verkauf] Tissot Sideral Automatic Spangenband

[Verkauf] Tissot Sideral Automatic Spangenband: Liebe Uhrenfreunde, ich verkaufe hier eine Designikone, 70 ties at its best, Tissot Sideral Automatic mit Fiberglasgehäuse aus den 70er Jahren...
  • [Erledigt] Tissot Sideral S Automatic

[Erledigt] Tissot Sideral S Automatic: Hallo, ich möchte gerne diese Uhr zum Verkauf anbieten. Tissot Sideral S Automatic aus den siebziger Jahren. Fieberglas Gehäuse mit Tissot...
  • [Verkauf-Tausch] Tissot Sideral Automatic on Steel Rally Bracelet

[Verkauf-Tausch] Tissot Sideral Automatic on Steel Rally Bracelet: Hallo Uhrenfreunde, heute möchte ich euch die folgende Uhr zum Verkauf anbieten: Tissot Sideral Automatic on Rally Bracelet Werk...