[Erledigt] Tah Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph Automatic 43mm

Diskutiere Tah Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph Automatic 43mm im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Watch is in good condition Comes with box and papers 2009 y. Model: Aquaracer chronograph Gender: Mens Case Materials: steel Movement...

vrac

Themenstarter
Watch is in good condition

Comes with box and papers 2009 y.

Model: Aquaracer chronograph
Case Materials: steel
Movement: automatic chronograph
Crystal: Sapphire
Diameter: 43 mm
Bracelet: Original Tag Heuer stainless stell
Reference Numbers: CAF2010

My price is 1200 Euro including shipping charges to EU countries.
Payment: bank transfer

I'm from Croatia (Zagreb) and a old member of the Croatian uhrforum.
I have the same nickname vrac.
Ask for references of other Uhrforum members who are from Croatia.

g8BHXE8.jpg

p5i52mG.jpg

qtw6vFX.jpg

fQN5HgZ.jpg

Thema:

Tah Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph Automatic 43mm

Tah Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph Automatic 43mm - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Tag Heuer Aquaracer Blue: Hello Uhrforum for sale i have my: Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAY111C This is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material...
[Erledigt] Seiko Prospex 55th Anniversary “Captain Willard” LE SPB183J1: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt]

Grand Seiko SBGX261

[Erledigt] Grand Seiko SBGX261: First of all my apologies for not writing in German. I do answer in English or Dutch. I have for sale a Grand Seiko SBGX261. The watch is in...
[Erledigt] Seiko Fang Monster SRP311: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Seiko Monster SKX779: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
Oben