[Erledigt] Tag Heuer Monaco Steve McQueen

Diskutiere Tag Heuer Monaco Steve McQueen im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; For sale Tag Heuer Monaco Calibre 12. Watch was purchased in 03/2013 and comes with all boxes, papers and warranty card (still on warranty)...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Sonao

Sonao

Themenstarter
For sale Tag Heuer Monaco Calibre 12.

Watch was purchased in 03/2013 and comes with all boxes, papers and warranty card (still on warranty).

Condition is very good. Only small marks of use.

Price: 2750EUR shipped by UPS, payment by SEPA bank transfer
Trade for Grand Seiko SBGA011

*Privatverkauf unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Tag Heuer Monaco Steve McQueen

Tag Heuer Monaco Steve McQueen - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Breitling Navitimer 43mm B01: Model reference AB0121211B1X1 Original Navitimer Breitling 43mm with in-house B01 movement for sale. The condition of the watch is fantastic...
[Verkauf] Seiko SPB151J1 New Captain Willard: Hello, I'm a private seller and I'm selling here, from my personal collection, this Seiko SPB151J1, new, purchased in November 2020, worn once at...
[Erledigt] Tag Heuer Autavia Heritage CBE2110: Hi all, First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5: I am selling a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Caliber 5 in excellent condition, the watch comes in a full set. The metal bracelet is full length, with the...
[Erledigt] Tag Heuer Aquagraph 500 meters: Hallo Forum Members, for the professional watches Lovers, i put for sale here this Tag Heuer Aquagraph 500 meters sub, this is one of a few...
Oben