[Erledigt] Tag Heuer Formula 1 CALIBRE 5

Diskutiere Tag Heuer Formula 1 CALIBRE 5 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Нello, I'm selling my Tag Heuer Formula 1. As you can see from the pictures, the watch is in perfect condition. Only there is signs on on the...
Andriani7

Andriani7

Themenstarter
Нello,

I'm selling my Tag Heuer Formula 1. As you can see from the pictures, the watch is in perfect condition. Only there is signs on on the bezel. The watch has been purchased here in Bulgaria by official distributor of the brand before 4 years. The warranty is expired. The watch runs verry well and for now don't need service. I put new leather strap that is waterproof, never worn. The watch comes with all boxes and papers.

Here some specifications:

DIAL
Running second counter with azurage
Polished hand-applied indexes and oversized “12” and “6” numerals respectively at 12 and 6 o’clock with luminescent markers
Polished minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
Second hand with a red tip
Monochrome "TAG Heuer" logo
“TAG HEUER FORMULA 1 CALIBRE 5” lettering at 6 o’clock
Printed minuterie with red touches on the flange
Angled date window at 3 o’clock

CASE
Case in alternate polished and fine-brushed steel
Unidirectional polished and fine-brushed steel turning bezel
Sapphire crystal
Polished steel “Easy Grip” screw-in crown with raised fine-brushed TAG Heuer shield with black line
Brushed steel crown protectors
Circular fine brushed screwed caseback with special checkered decoration
Water-resistance: 200 meters

MOVEMENT
TAG Heuer Calibre 5, Swiss Made
Automatic calibre, rapid date correction
Diameter: 26 mm (11 ½''') — 25 to 26 rubies depending on the execution
Balance frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
Power reserve: 38 hours

Price is 1000 euro without shipping. Payment via Pay Pall or Bank transfer.

This is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. Exchange and return are also excluded. The watch is mine.

Anhänge

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    229,6 KB · Aufrufe: 75
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    100,4 KB · Aufrufe: 65
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    127,3 KB · Aufrufe: 54
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    148,5 KB · Aufrufe: 48
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    144,8 KB · Aufrufe: 48
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    124,4 KB · Aufrufe: 47
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    110,2 KB · Aufrufe: 45
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    100 KB · Aufrufe: 43
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    197,2 KB · Aufrufe: 44
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    160,8 KB · Aufrufe: 49
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    216,1 KB · Aufrufe: 58
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    163,2 KB · Aufrufe: 73
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thema:

Tag Heuer Formula 1 CALIBRE 5

Tag Heuer Formula 1 CALIBRE 5 - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Maurice Lacroix Aikon Chrono: Hallo Uhr Lovers, here for sale, an very nice ML Aikon Chrono Automatic Day Date, with an Super sports look, the specs of this model are...
[Erledigt]

Heuer 825.213

[Erledigt] Heuer 825.213: I am a private provider and not a commercial seller, I do not offer an official warranty. Selling this Heuer 825.213 quartz watch from 1983. It...
[Verkauf-Tausch] Tag Heuer Aquagraph 500 meters: Hallo Forum Members, for the professional watches Lovers, i put for sale here this Tag Heuer Aquagraph 500 meters sub, this is one of a few...
[Erledigt] OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Co-axial 8500 45.5mm: Hello, for sale is my Omega PO, caliber 8500, 45,5mm size. Watch is used, good condition and keeps great time. Only watch, no box or papers...
[Erledigt] Seiko SBCW003 "Stingray": Hi. I have for sale a rare Seiko SBCW003 Stingray. It is full titanium watch with sapphire crystal. It is kinetic watch with newly instaled...
Oben