[Erledigt] Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph quartz

Diskutiere Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph quartz im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Watch is in good condition comes with a box and papers Model: Tag heuer Aquaracer Chronograph CAF 1112 Production Years: 17.12.2010...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

vrac

Themenstarter
Watch is in good condition
comes with a box and papers

Model: Tag heuer Aquaracer Chronograph CAF 1112
Production Years: 17.12.2010
Case Materials: stainless steel
Movement: quartz
Diameter: 42 mm
Bracelet: Tage Heuer stainless stell

My price is 650 Euro including shipping charges to EU countries.
Payment: bank transfer (or PayPal + 4%)

I'm from Croatia (Zagreb) and a old member of the Croatian uhrforum.
I have the same nickname vrac.
Ask for references of other Uhrforum members who are from Croatia..
odWwcBh.jpg

GQn8WPB.jpg

npugVvw.jpg

vrac

Themenstarter
New price is 630 euro

vrac

Themenstarter
NEW price is 610 euro

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph quartz

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph quartz - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt]

Bulova Accutron N3

[Erledigt] Bulova Accutron N3: Hello, I am selling a rare model of Bulova. The model is N3 from the 70s. The mechanism is 2313. The Accutron is different from ordinary quartz...
[Erledigt] Seiko Pogue 6139-6001 proof dial: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Enicar Sherpa Star Diver vintage: Hi all, first, I would like to point out that this is a private sale due to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An...
[Suche] Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAB 1112: Hallo zusammen, ich suche eine Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAB 1112 (Blau, Quartz, 39mm, Stahlband). Ich freue mich auf alle Angebote! Grüße, Robert
[Erledigt] Aquadive Poseidon GMT LE 300: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
Oben