[Erledigt] Stowa Marine Original with old-fashioned Stowa logo - Price Reduced

Diskutiere Stowa Marine Original with old-fashioned Stowa logo - Price Reduced im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hello, I'm a private seller and I propose here for sale one Stowa Marine Original watch of the first production batch, low numbered model (n...
E

Engi

Themenstarter
Hello,
I'm a private seller and I propose here for sale one Stowa Marine Original watch of the first production batch, low numbered model (n. 154), new never used, polished steel case of 41mm in diameter, glossy white dial with old-fashioned Stowa logo (with a capital "S"), slightly domed sapphire crystal, temperature blued hands, giving them the wonderful blue color you can see in photo, real alligator strap with large scales always dark blue and handmade, 22mm lugs, deployant clasp with log, as well as the winding crown, wonderful Unitas 6498-1 top grade movement, hand finished by Stowa, with the addition of swan-neck regulator, cotes de Geneve decoration, gold engravings, temperature blued screws, all visible through the sapphire crystal case-back, with reported the characteristics of the watch, and the edition number. Water resistance 5 atm.

It is supplied in its metal travel box, cardboard cover and with a dated booklet and guarantee.

Really beautiful watch, new never used, Made in Germany and quite impossible to be found in this condition with such a low serial number. I sell it to finance a new purchase, so I'm not interested in trade-ins or exchanges.

Price € 1450 + shipping costs, to be paid and to be agreed with the buyer.

Messages via MP.

Thanks for your attention,

Engi

20191007_091137.jpg

20191007_091213.jpg

20191007_091426.jpg

20191007_091442.jpg

20191007_091645.jpg

20191007_091743.jpg

20191007_091821.jpg

20191011_170135.jpg

Anhänge

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thema:

Stowa Marine Original with old-fashioned Stowa logo - Price Reduced

Stowa Marine Original with old-fashioned Stowa logo - Price Reduced - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] Stowa "Marine Original" Sonderserie 2012 aus Erstbesitz

[Erledigt] Stowa "Marine Original" Sonderserie 2012 aus Erstbesitz: Liebe Mitforianer, zum Verkauf steht meine Stowa "Marine Original", Sonderserie aus 2012 Dies ist ein Privatverkauf unter Ausschluss der...
  • [Erledigt] Stowa Marine Original blue limited (eine von 200) aus Juni 2016

[Erledigt] Stowa Marine Original blue limited (eine von 200) aus Juni 2016: Ich trage sie einfach zu selten, insgesamt war sie in all den Jahren vielleicht 4 Wochen am Arm, daher darf sie nun für eine neues Projekt...
  • Stowa Marine Original Red 60

Stowa Marine Original Red 60: Diesmal keine spektakuläre Uhr, aber immerhin eine Limitierte - die ist sogar ziemlich klein mit 100 Stück. Aber besonders ist sie mMn schon –>...
  • [Erledigt] Konvolut Stowa Chrono 1938 + Marine Original

[Erledigt] Konvolut Stowa Chrono 1938 + Marine Original: Hallo Gemeinde, verkaufe 2x Stowa. Stowa Chrono 1938 aus 1/2013 Stowa Marine Original aus 11/2011 Beide Uhren wurden getragen, befinden sich...
  • [Erledigt] Stowa Marine Original römisch weiß

[Erledigt] Stowa Marine Original römisch weiß: Hallo liebes Forum! zum Verkauf steht meine Stowa Marine in der Ausführung römisch weiß! Die Uhr ist im tollem Zustand und super Gangwerten...