[Erledigt] Stowa Marine Original LE, MOLE 1

Diskutiere Stowa Marine Original LE, MOLE 1 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hello fellow watchlovers, Now for sale, this rare and beautiful version of a true Stowa classic, the MOLE 1. This is nr. 32 of only 80...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Uhren1975

Themenstarter
Hello fellow watchlovers,

Now for sale, this rare and beautiful version of a true Stowa classic, the MOLE 1.
This is nr. 32 of only 80 watches, with the very nice and snowwhite enamel dial and sparkling red 12.
The overall condition is good, there are some hairlines though. The watch comes with the unworn Original Stowa strap with butterflyclasp and an extra Original Stowa alligator strap with Stowa pin buckle. This strap is also like new,

The set is complet, with papers, metal case and Stowa pouch.
The watch is located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. A personal hand over is possible in Kleve/Germany. Or insured shipment.

Price: €1150,- (insured shipment included)

This is a private sale so no warranty or return.

Any questions? do feel free to write me a personal message.

Best regards,
Thomas

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Stowa Marine Original LE, MOLE 1

Stowa Marine Original LE, MOLE 1 - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Beijing Watch Factory Beihai 50th Anniversary: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Tissot PR 516 Chronograph Triple Compax Lemania 873 1960's 1970's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] invicta 1953 pro diver: hello Uhrforum. for sale is my invicta pro diver 1953. it comes as a full set with box, outerbox, papers, removed links, the wipe cloth &...
[Erledigt] Seiko new original sealed dial & hands set spb151: Hello I offer for sale a new original sealed Seiko dial and hands set Dial has an amazing deep matte black color. Seconds hand is with the red tip...
[Erledigt] SEIKO SBCW001 ags landmaster: Hi 😊 SEIKO SBCW001 ags landmaster coming up for sale. The watch is in nice condition, It is in nice condition, looks clean, watch on nato strap...
Oben