[Erledigt] Spinnaker HULL Blue California Dial, SP-5071-02

Diskutiere Spinnaker HULL Blue California Dial, SP-5071-02 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… J For sale is my Spinnaker...

utrechtuhren

Themenstarter
My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… J

For sale is my Spinnaker HULL, SP-5071-02

I’ve only worn the watch quickly, less then 1 hour in total, seals are still on the back and the condition is absolutely pristine. More information here:

SP-5071-02

My price is Eur. 99,- excluding shipping, which is less than half the original price

I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the dutch "horlogeforum", here is some feedback:

Suchergebnisse für query: utrechtuhren

Fliegerchrono excellent seller

fliegerchrono is a great seller

fliegerchrono is a superb seller

fliegerchrono seller report

COLLECTION
The Hull series evokes an appreciation for the cushion case in the design language of timepieces.

Through careful design and fabrication, the Hull, like its namesake is a streamlined, eminently wearable nautically inspired timepiece.

CASE
A robust build in 316 L stainless steel delivers 100m of absolute water resistance. A domed, anti-reflective coated, sapphire infused mineral crystal lens offers a crisp and clear view of the dial.

DIAL
The dial itself is designed in the unique “California” style design arrangement of both Arabic and Roman indexes on the same face. First seen as early as the 1930s in editions from brand such as Rolex, the refurbishment of these dials from

The reasoning for describing this orientation as a Californian dial remain a topic of discussion, nonetheless, the art-deco inspired origins are another interesting part of the history of wristwatch design.

Swiss Superluminova is applied liberally on the hands and indexes, delivering low light visibility and legibility.

DESIGN
Paired with a gently textured background, bold hour and minute hands, railroad like minute markers the watch is complete as a watch for every day wear.

Swiss Superluminova is applied liberally on the hands and indexes, delivering low light visibility and legibility.

IMG_9884.jpgIMG_9863.jpgIMG_9864.jpgIMG_9865.jpgIMG_9866.jpgIMG_9867.jpgIMG_9871.jpgIMG_9869.jpgIMG_9870.jpg

Thema:

Spinnaker HULL Blue California Dial, SP-5071-02

Spinnaker HULL Blue California Dial, SP-5071-02 - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Valmon Diver 1950's-1960's Bakelite Bezel, FHF 692 Bidynator Vintage: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt]

Grand Seiko SBGX261

[Erledigt] Grand Seiko SBGX261: First of all my apologies for not writing in German. I do answer in English or Dutch. I have for sale a Grand Seiko SBGX261. The watch is in...
[Erledigt] Ebel 1911 Chronograph Steel-Gold ref. 1134901 El Primero Movement: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Lanco-Fon Mechanical Alarm Watch Vintage 1950's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt]

Bulova Accutron N3

[Erledigt] Bulova Accutron N3: Hello, I am selling a rare model of Bulova. The model is N3 from the 70s. The mechanism is 2313. The Accutron is different from ordinary quartz...
Oben