[Erledigt] Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU

Diskutiere Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; I would like to offer Seiko Samurai with white dial. Watch is in almost like new condition. I can`t find anything. It comes with original...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Sonao

Sonao

Themenstarter
I would like to offer Seiko Samurai with white dial.

Watch is in almost like new condition. I can`t find anything.

It comes with original box, papers and tags + all bracelet links.

Price: 370EUR shipped by UPS, payment by SEPA bank transfer

*Privatverkauf unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU

Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Longines Spirit chrono heritage black dial: Hi all, First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An and...
[Erledigt] Seiko King Samurai SRPE35K1: Hello :) For sale goes Seiko King Samurai SRPE35K1. The watch is brand new, newer worn, still with stickers and in full set. Alignment is...
[Erledigt] Tag Heuer Autavia Heritage CBE2110: Hi all, First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] New Original Rolex Submariner Bracelet 93150 with Endlink 580: For sale is my new Rolex bracelet 93150 with endlink 580. I purchased this just recently (May 28th) through a Rolex AD for my Submariner 5513 but...
[Erledigt] Rubber B black strap for Tudor Black Bay 58: Hi everyone! Selling my black Rubber B strap for Tudor Black Bay 58. I'm the first owner. The condition is nearly like new - please see the...
Oben