[Erledigt] Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU

Diskutiere Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; I would like to offer Seiko Samurai with white dial. Watch is in almost like new condition. I can`t find anything. It comes with original...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Sonao

Themenstarter
I would like to offer Seiko Samurai with white dial.

Watch is in almost like new condition. I can`t find anything.

It comes with original box, papers and tags + all bracelet links.

Price: 370EUR shipped by UPS, payment by SEPA bank transfer

*Privatverkauf unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU

Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt]

Strapcode bracelet

[Erledigt] Strapcode bracelet: Hi all, First I would like to point out that this is private sale, so no warranty or refund. I have for sale Strapcode bracelet for Tudor Black...
[Erledigt] Seiko SSC673P1 Solar Chrono Ninja LE: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Seiko SNE533P1 Solar Tuna: I have my almost new Seiko for sale . The watch was purchased 21/06/2019 and is like new, perfectly working. Full equipped by original box, and...
[Erledigt] SEIKO SNM009 first samurai white/silver dial on bracelet: Hi 😊 SEIKO 1st edition samurai watch with white/silver dial coming up for sale. The watch is in nice condition, watch looks clean, watch on...
[Erledigt] Seiko Pogue 6139-6001 proof dial: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
Oben