[Erledigt] Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU

Diskutiere Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; I would like to offer Seiko Samurai with white dial. Watch is in almost like new condition. I can`t find anything. It comes with original...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Sonao

Sonao

Themenstarter
I would like to offer Seiko Samurai with white dial.

Watch is in almost like new condition. I can`t find anything.

It comes with original box, papers and tags + all bracelet links.

Price: 370EUR shipped by UPS, payment by SEPA bank transfer

*Privatverkauf unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU

Seiko Samurai White - WIE NEU - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Tag Heuer Autavia Heritage CBE2110: Hi all, First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Longines Avigation BigEye: First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange and...
[Erledigt] Sinn 103 St C, 100 pcs limited edition: First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange and...
[Erledigt] Nomos Orion Neomatik 39 White: - Private Listing - Up for sale is a fantastic Nomos Orion Neomarik 39 White (ref. 341). Link to this exact model on Nomos site: Orion neomatik...
[Erledigt] TAG Heuer Link WJF2111 Automatic: This is private selling of Tag Heuer Link Automatic watch model WJF2111.BA0570. Watch is used but working with no problems. Sapphire glass is...
Oben