[Erledigt] Seiko Prospex PADi SPB071

Diskutiere Seiko Prospex PADi SPB071 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; I would like to offer Seiko PADI SPB071. Watch is new, never worn. Comes with all boxes and papers. Price is 850EUR
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Lazienkowska

Themenstarter
I would like to offer Seiko PADI SPB071.

Watch is new, never worn. Comes with all boxes and papers.

Price is 850EUR

qW3eat.jpg

AB6lqI.jpg

3RlD8K.jpg

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Seiko Prospex PADi SPB071

Seiko Prospex PADi SPB071 - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Seiko Padi Solar chrono SSC663P1: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt]

Citizen NY0040-17LE

[Erledigt] Citizen NY0040-17LE: Hi all, For sale is Citizen NY0040-17LE. It is an excellent summer watch. The watch is in used condition. Watch is produced in 12.2020. I will...
[Erledigt]

Seiko SPB071 PADI

[Erledigt] Seiko SPB071 PADI: I have for sale a Seiko SPB071 PADI. The watch is in a very good condition. The watch comes on a original, full length Seiko steel bracelet...
[Erledigt] Seiko PADI SPB071 62mas: Hi all First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt]

Seiko SARB035

[Erledigt] Seiko SARB035: I am a private seller and therefore cannot offer a guarantee or a return. Selling my Seiko SARB035, watch was lightly worn by its previous owner...
Oben