[Erledigt] Seiko Presage SRPC03J1 Sakura Fubuki Limited Edition, neu

Diskutiere Seiko Presage SRPC03J1 Sakura Fubuki Limited Edition, neu im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hello, I'm a private seller and I have for sale here this Seiko Presage Limited Edition Star Bar SRPC03J1 (JP MPN: SARY089) the Sakura Fubuki...

Engi

Themenstarter
Hello,
I'm a private seller and I have for sale here this Seiko Presage Limited Edition Star Bar SRPC03J1 (JP MPN: SARY089) the Sakura Fubuki cocktail that expresses the beauty of cherry blossom in the spring breeze and it comes with Seiko delicate white pink dial, NEW and never used. It is a Limited Edition of 3500 pieces worldwide, and this is a very low numbered watch.

Watch has been acquired new by me on February 2018 and never been used, and now it is it impossible to find it.

The structure of the white dial looks more like miniature art stucco work which you might see on white plastered walls. Again with a beautiful three-dimensional effect, and as well with a smooth surface of the dial.

It has a stainless steel case of 40.5mm x47.5mm × 40.5mm × 11.8mm, domed Hardlex crystal and see-through back, signed crown, 5 atm water resistance, automatic calibre Seiko 4R35 with manual winding mechanism, 23 jewels and 21,600 vibrations per hour, lug width 20mm and brown signed calf leather strap.

The watch comes with its full set, outer and internal box, papers, dated and stamped warranty card and Sakura Fubuki cocktail card.

I sell it to finance a new purchase, so I'm not interested in trade-ins or exchanges.

Price € 800 shipped to EU (for other destination please contact me to arrange the shipment costs), paypal payment between friends (no fee on me).

Messages via MP.

Thanks for your attention,

Engi

TglrZQKl.jpg

O9b6odUl.jpg

CyMOxTVl.jpg

ER8xf8xl.jpg

VRm2K3il.jpg

ysbltyHl.jpg

yzA7qIrl.jpg

Yj2zsDQl.jpg

pm4mrzDl.jpg

atR8YMhl.jpg

FbxWGA9l.jpg

mdlekeSl.jpg

juTCTQ8l.jpg

4DJ0YPEl.jpg

8if24Pil.jpg

LjhFT9gl.jpg

VVp32fol.jpg

xQZCVfzl.jpg

jZP4Mjtl.jpg

yEcVhesl.jpg

Thema:

Seiko Presage SRPC03J1 Sakura Fubuki Limited Edition, neu

Seiko Presage SRPC03J1 Sakura Fubuki Limited Edition, neu - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] SEIKO Credor 5A74-0020 from the 90s: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO Credor from the 90s. quartz 5A74-0020 I was wondering for a long time whether to sell this watch. It is...
[Erledigt] Seiko SRPC03J1 Sakura Fubuki Ltd Edition: Ich biete die wunderschöne Seiko Presage Cocktail Time SRPC03J1 Sakura Fubuki Limited Edition im Fullset zum Verkauf. Sie wurde gern getragen...
[Erledigt] Rolex Datejust ref. 116244 with Sakura dial,: Hallo UhrForum Friends, i put for sale here, this very beautiful Datejust with Silver Sakura dial, reference 116244, with the original Rolex...
[Erledigt] Seiko SBBN029 Tuna Marinemaster Professional - 700 limited edition: Hallo Uhrenfreunde, offered here is very rare Seiko Tuna Marinemaster Professional model, ref. SBBN029 a.k.a.Platinum tuna, JDM 700 (!) pieces...
[Erledigt] Rolex 116244 Datejust, with dark Bronze Sakura dial: Hallo UhrForum Friends, i sell here this my second Datejust ref. 116244, with dark Bronze Sakura dial, this Rolex Datejust have 36mm case...
Oben