[Reserviert] Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN

Diskutiere Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Dear all, First of all apologies for doing this in English. My German is a bit too "rusty"... For sale is a Rolex GMT Master II from 2008...

Markant

Themenstarter
Dear all,

First of all apologies for doing this in English. My German is a bit too "rusty"...

For sale is a Rolex GMT Master II from 2008.
Size: 40mm wide without crown, about 12mm high.
Condition is very good. The bracelet has been polished lightly in a professional way.
The bracelet has no stretch.
Slight traces of wear are visible, especially on the polished parts of the bracelet but this is all very limited.
Consider the pictures as part of the description.
The watch has not had a service yet, but seems to keep very good time.
I have not recorded the exact deviations as I only wore it for 1 day in 4 months time...

Reason for selling is that I can not get used to the "date loupe"; I prefer my 214270 and 14060 who don't have this.

The watch comes as a semi full set;
outer box, box, spare links from the bracelet and the purchase invoice from 2017.
There is still a guarantee period remaining from the Dutch reseller (vanwonderenwatches.com) until July 2018.
So the original papers do not belong to the set anymore.

My asking price is 5.700,- euro.
A handover is possible nearby Venlo/Duesseldorf.
Shipping is possible, but costs and risks are for the buyer.
Close offers are possible, but low-ball offers and "give me your best price questions" will be ignored.

I am a private person, so no additional guarantees from my side and no right of return.
I have bought 3 watches here on Uhrforum, but have made multiple deals via the Dutch watch forum site with 100% positive feedback.
My references there can be provided upon request.

IMG_2357.jpgIMG_2359.jpgIMG_3080.jpgIMG_3295.jpgIMG_3077.jpg

Thema:

Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN

Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt]

Grand Seiko SBGX261

[Erledigt] Grand Seiko SBGX261: First of all my apologies for not writing in German. I do answer in English or Dutch. I have for sale a Grand Seiko SBGX261. The watch is in...
[Erledigt] Tissot PR 516 Chronograph Triple Compax Lemania 873 1960's 1970's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Oris Sixty-Five Deauville 40mm Steel Riveted Bracelet and Nylon Strap+Deployment Clasp: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Beijing Watch Factory Beihai 50th Anniversary: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt]

Seiko SARB035

[Erledigt] Seiko SARB035: I am a private seller and therefore cannot offer a guarantee or a return. Selling my Seiko SARB035, watch was lightly worn by its previous owner...
Oben