[Erledigt] Raymond Weil Tango steel gold Quartz

Diskutiere Raymond Weil Tango steel gold Quartz im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Watch is in good condition no box no papers movement quartz case 36mm without crown (39mm with) bracelet: RW stainless stell gold plated...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

vrac

Themenstarter
Watch is in good condition
no box no papers
movement quartz
case 36mm without crown (39mm with)
bracelet: RW stainless stell gold plated (internal links)
My price is 250 Euro including shipping charges to EU countries.
Payment: bank transfer (or PayPal + 4%)

I'm from Croatia (Zagreb) and a old member of the Croatian uhrforum.
I have the same nickname vrac.
Ask for references of other Uhrforum members who are from Croatia..
eaTld87.jpg

TBbWV5x.jpg

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Raymond Weil Tango steel gold Quartz

Raymond Weil Tango steel gold Quartz - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Rolex lady Oyster perpetual ref. 67193: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] SEIKO SBBN035 marinemaster professional quartz used: For sale is my seiko SBBN035 marinemaster quartz. Watch is in good condition. The armor has a slight abrasion. The glass has a few small...
[Erledigt] Seiko SSC673P1 Solar Chrono Ninja LE: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Jaeger-LeCoultre JLC Reverso gold and steel case manual movement: This is a private sale from my own collection. The price is 3000 EUR + shipping. Selling my Jaeger-LeCoultre 252.5.86 Reverso with a solid gold...
[Erledigt] Omega Seamaster Chronostop 145.007: Hi all first, I would like to point out that this is a private sale due to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An...
Oben