[Erledigt] Rare City Professional Automatic Diver, MRP SA Monnin case, Bracelet and rubber strap

Diskutiere Rare City Professional Automatic Diver, MRP SA Monnin case, Bracelet and rubber strap im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; I am a private provider and not a commercial seller, I do not offer an official warranty. For sale is a 42 mm City Automatic Professional, with...
  • Rare City Professional Automatic Diver, MRP SA Monnin case, Bracelet and rubber strap Beitrag #1
MickHarvey

MickHarvey

Themenstarter
I am a private provider and not a commercial seller, I do not offer an official warranty.

For sale is a 42 mm City Automatic Professional, with the rare yellow dial. A 200 m WR diver's watch in the classic Monnin case from MRP SA. Bought by me as a wreck (see pic 6), then fixed up by an acquaintance and a professional watch maker. Changes made: New NOS bezel and insert, new NOS domed glass, new NOS screw down crown, new crown stem, and a thorough cleaning of the ETA 2784 movement (same as Tudor Submariner and many others, hacking and manual + self-winding). Repaired lume on the minute hand.

The dial still has two cracks in it, which doesn't impede function and looks cool. Even cooler: the side of the case has marks from what I think must be weld splatter (see pic 4). The hour hand is not original. The movement keeps excellent time and switches the date at midnight.

City jpg1.jpeg

city1.jpeg

city länk jpg.jpeg

city3.jpeg

city4.jpeg

city vrak jpg.jpeg

Price: 370 € net via Paypal, including worldwide shipping from Sweden. Includes the watch, a black 20 mm retro-style rubber strap, and a decent oyster style bracelet that fits up to an 18.5 cm inch, 2 cm extra with the diver's extension. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thema:

Rare City Professional Automatic Diver, MRP SA Monnin case, Bracelet and rubber strap

Rare City Professional Automatic Diver, MRP SA Monnin case, Bracelet and rubber strap - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Valgine Automatic Diver Watch, MRP SA Monnin Jumbo case, Magnum P.I: I am a private provider and not a commercial seller, I do not offer an official warranty. For sale is a Valgine 300 m automatic diver watch in...
[Erledigt] Technos Skydiver 200 m MRP SA Monnin + Uncle Seiko bracelet reduced: I am a private provider and not a commercial seller, I do not offer an official warranty. For sale is this 42 mm Technos Skydiver 200 m quartz...
[Erledigt] Cuervo Y Sobrinos Robusto 2803 automatic three date: Hello :-) For sale goes Credor Pacifique quartz movement 8j82 This is a cool, unheard of Cuervo y Sobrinos Robusto Tricalendografo model that is...
[Erledigt] Breitling Chronomat Automatic A13350: Hi :) For sale goes Breitling Chronomat A13350 automatic movement The width of the watch case is 39mm. The bracelet is currently set to about...
[Erledigt] Dugena Depth Master "Baby Panerai" Vintage Diver: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
Oben