[Erledigt] Oris Sixty-Five Deauville 40mm Steel Riveted Bracelet and Nylon Strap+Deployment Clasp

Diskutiere Oris Sixty-Five Deauville 40mm Steel Riveted Bracelet and Nylon Strap+Deployment Clasp im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...

utrechtuhren

Themenstarter
My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing…

For sale from my personal collection is this 100% original Oris Sixty-Five Deauville from February 2019.
An absolutely gorgeous watch with a dial full of lovely shades of blue and yellow which are hard to catch on photos but really pop out in sunlight.
This is an ideal summer watch!

The Oris 65 combines a vintage look and feel with the practicality and toughness of a modern day watch!

The watch comes as a complete set including the original boxes, manual, invoice, nylon strap with deployment clasp and a Oris 65 steel riveted bracelet with all its links.
The nylon strap has been washed and only been worn by me for 4 half days, no stains or smells, but if you want to wash it…. a 30 degrees wool program works just fine.
The steel riveted bracelet has been ultrasonically cleaned.

The watch is in an excellent condition, yes it has been worn but no major scratches and the crystal and bezel are scratch free. Please look at the photos.

Inside ticks an Oris 733 (Selitta SW-200) automatic, which runs absolutely spot-on, please check the timegrapher photo

Since my collection has gotten too large again it is time to make some choices, so this one may leave.

975 EURO

Excluding shipping.

If you have any question please send me a DM in German, English or Dutch and I will answer as soon as possible.

Diameter : 40mm
Length: 47.6mm
Hight: 12.9mm incl 2.3mm domed sapphire cryatsl
Calibre: Oris 733 automatic (Selitta SW-200)
Lug size: 20mm

I am located in The Netherlands and ship worldwide.

I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the Dutch horlogeforum, there is plenty feedback obtainable.

IMG_4953.JPGIMG_4948.jpgIMG_4949.jpgIMG_4950.jpgIMG_4951.jpgIMG_4952.jpgIMG_4956.jpgIMG_4955.jpgIMG_4954.jpgIMG_4944.jpgIMG_4945.jpgIMG_4946.jpgIMG_4947.jpgIMG_5001.jpg

Thema:

Oris Sixty-Five Deauville 40mm Steel Riveted Bracelet and Nylon Strap+Deployment Clasp

Oris Sixty-Five Deauville 40mm Steel Riveted Bracelet and Nylon Strap+Deployment Clasp - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Breitling Rouleaux Stainless Steel Bracelet 20mm full length: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Ebel 1911 Chronograph Steel-Gold ref. 1134901 El Primero Movement: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Desotos Taravana / Argonaut Reverse Panda Racing Chronograph Valjoux 7734 Serviced: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] SEIKO Credor 5A74-0020 from the 90s: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO Credor from the 90s. quartz 5A74-0020 I was wondering for a long time whether to sell this watch. It is...
[Erledigt] Tissot PR 516 Chronograph Triple Compax Lemania 873 1960's 1970's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
Oben