One watch collection

Diskutiere One watch collection im Kaufberatung Forum im Bereich Uhren-Forum; Hello, I'm new to the forum and this question was probably asked here before, but I'm not that fluent in German :) I'd like to take a minimalist...

lukas.krajcovic

Themenstarter
Hello, I'm new to the forum and this question was probably asked here before, but I'm not that fluent in German :)

I'd like to take a minimalist approach to my watches and ultimately have only one watch in the end.

I'd like an allrounder that:
1. would go OK with a leather band and a suit if needed (dress up), but would also go with t-shirt on a nato
2. I can take on a hike, festival, play with kids, can take a beating
3. can take some water, i.e. swimming, but no diving
4. is not very large, not very small, i.e. between 38-42mm
5. looks nice, i.e. without any significant eye catching feature, big numbers,...
6. preferably has date complication
7. priced below 1000 EUR

So far I concluded that these are be my best options so far:
1. Sinn 566i
2. Certina DS PH200M

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks.

Lukas.

BjörnM

Welcome to the Forum, Lukas!

Did you thought about a Mido Commander?

certinho

I would prefer the Sinn. It's an allrounder just like the Rolex Explorer, but for less money. The Certina you've chosen is nice, too, but has a special look, so you can't wear it in every occasion.

clocktime

The Sinn watch may be an excellent option.
Certinas are beautiful watches, but are you sure you want a watch not having saphire glass? Maybe better to have a look for a Certina Action. It has a screwed crown, too (and saphire glass, of course).

lukas.krajcovic

Themenstarter
The Sinn watch may be an excellent option.
Certinas are beautiful watches, but are you sure you want a watch not having saphire glass? Maybe better to have a look for a Certina Action. It has a screwed crown, too (and saphire glass, of course).
I guess I don't care that much about glass, DS action looks nice though!

wolke

Damasko DS30

image-ds30.jpg

Very similar to the Sinn, but the height is only 10mm (Sinn 11mm).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

lukas.krajcovic

Themenstarter
Nope. I have an old Tissot Chronograph. It looks very used with a lot of scratches, but the saphire glass is perfect without any scratch on it even now.
I will prefer sapphire then, which rules out DS PH200M :D the 2020 version is sapphire, but I'm not a fan of the gold tone they went for this year

theAzzi

556i would be my choice as well for 1k€. Buy on steel, get brown + black leather and some colourful NATO’s. Perfect strap queen, very versatile.

herki

The Sinn is an excellent choice and also offers a lot of versatility with, steel, rubber, leather an nato strap options.

Why look any further ?

lukas.krajcovic

Themenstarter
The Sinn is an excellent choice and also offers a lot of versatility with, steel, rubber, leather an nato strap options.

Why look any further ?
Just in case there is something better, it'll be my only watch for the rest of times, I have to make the right decision :)

Thema:

One watch collection

One watch collection - Ähnliche Themen

[Verkauf]

Seiko SARB035

[Verkauf] Seiko SARB035: I am a private seller and therefore cannot offer a guarantee or a return. Selling my Seiko SARB035, watch was lightly worn by its previous owner...
Cartier Tank Must - die erste solarbetriebene Cartier Tank!: Also ich finde das genial :D Cartier Kicks Off Watches and Wonders With a Must-Have Take on the Tank Ich hoffe die Beschreibung auf Englisch ist...
[Verkauf] Seiko 6306-7001 JDM turtle May: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Zlatoust Agat 53mm full titanium: Hello, decided to try the 53mm, but feels too light in titanium for me, so its woren few time, minor marks i love the brand, build like tanks...
[Verkauf] SEIKO DX Jumbo ca. 1968 automatic 6106-8180: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO 5 DX JUMBO automatic 6106-8180 Watch condition 6-7/10. less and less common and all original, the glass is...
Oben