[Erledigt] Omega Speedmaster Ref. 176.0015

Diskutiere Omega Speedmaster Ref. 176.0015 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hallo, I just moved to Germany some months ago, I´m still learning the language so this will be in English. I want to buy more watches but...

sanmilc

Themenstarter
Hallo,

I just moved to Germany some months ago, I´m still learning the language so this will be in English.

I want to buy more watches but my wife will kill me... so I have to sell some of them, here you will find a not very common Omega Speedmaster Day-Date Automatic Ref. 176.0015 from the 70´s, I bought this watch in 2014 from its original owner, in 2015 received service, at the same time the watch was brushed so it looks like new.

IMGP0092.JPG

The movement a Lemania 5100 is in good working condition.

The bracelet is original, my wrist is 19 cm and I can’t use it (I never used this watch, it has been always in my watch box), I guess it will work for someone with a 16/ 16.5 cms wrist.

IMGP0105.JPG

You can see the photos; the watch is in excellent conditions.

IMGP0093.JPG

Box or papers: No

The price 1.700 Euros plus shipping (I use UPS), the cost of shipping and insurance will be discussed, but for this kind of watches is around 100 Euros.

I have several references on Ebay (allvintagewatches) and forums like watchuseek and relojesespeciales.com under the user name “sanmilc” and my own blog about watches (Reloj Blog | Relojes e historias) so I´m a real watch fanatic.

IMGP0097.JPG

Whilst I try to list all the negative and positive aspects of an item in my listings it remain's possible that some small aspect may be missed. You would be well advised to remember that unless I list something as mint it will be a used and/or antique item which may have the marks of day to day existence upon it, for example: the odd mark here and there, slight fading etc.

Please Note; I make no claims regarding accuracy of time keeping. Antique & Vintage watches may need servicing, even if they are in good running condition.

Private sale so no warranty or return.

Regards,
Cesar.

Thema:

Omega Speedmaster Ref. 176.0015

Omega Speedmaster Ref. 176.0015 - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt]

Grand Seiko SBGX261

[Erledigt] Grand Seiko SBGX261: First of all my apologies for not writing in German. I do answer in English or Dutch. I have for sale a Grand Seiko SBGX261. The watch is in...
[Erledigt]

Omega Geneve

[Erledigt] Omega Geneve: For sale this beautiful vintage Omega Geneve. I got it from an older guy, who was wearing this watch till today. The watch is winding and working...
[Erledigt] Orient m-force EX0X silver dial japan rare: Hi 😊 Orient m-force EX0X with silver dial coming up for sale. The watch is in quite nice condition, it has scratches on the case, the case back a...
[Erledigt] Grand Seiko SBGX097 Teal dial: Hallo UhrForum, For sale i have my not so often seen Grand Seiko SBGX097 (Teal dial) The watch is from 2017 the watch specs are, Case diameter...
[Erledigt]

Seiko skx007J

[Erledigt] Seiko skx007J: Hallo UhrForum, For sale i have my nice Seiko skx007j version. It comes from monsterwatches so it's well alligned 👌 The watch is from 2019 the...
Oben