[Verkauf-Tausch] Omega Speedmaster Mark III Deep Blue

Diskutiere Omega Speedmaster Mark III Deep Blue im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hello all, I live in Belgium so my German is not that great. Allow me to post my article in English. ;-) For sale is a beautiful unpolished...

Cobretti

Themenstarter
Hello all, I live in Belgium so my German is not that great. Allow me to post my article in English. ;-)

For sale is a beautiful unpolished Speedmaster Mark III with the deep blue dial. It is in very good, though worn, condition (as a watch this age should be). I have placed it on the timegrapher and it runs beautifully with an excellent amplitude and deviation for it's age (about 7s/day).

The bracelet is in good condition and the watch has been fitted with a clasp extender to accomodate larger wrists (mine are about 20cm in diameter). The bracelet should fit up to 18.5cm without extender.

Model: Speedmaster Mark III Blue
Model nr: 176.002
Diameter: 41mm
Year: 1970s

The price for the watch is €2400, which is a very fair price since this is a very rare watch. The only one I know for sale is on Chrono 24 for €2790. Can be sent anywhere at the expense of the buyer, preferably within the EU though. I use Galle or Intex as shipping company and prices usually are around €50.

I'm open for trades but really only for a red Tudor Black Bay Heritage on the steel bracelet. Preferably the ETA version with Tudor rose on the dial. Other trades can be attempted but I'm pretty set on getting a BB again!

20180219_070352369_iOS.jpg
IMG_6844.jpg
IMG_6846.jpg
IMG_6847.jpg
IMG_6848.jpg
IMG_6849.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thema:

Omega Speedmaster Mark III Deep Blue

Omega Speedmaster Mark III Deep Blue - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Omega Constellation, ca.1968 cal.1001 ref.168.047 bracelet: Hi :) For sale goes mine Omega Constellation ≈ 1968. Cal. 1001, ref. 168.047 Watch condition 8/10. It owes its nice and fresh look to the...
[Erledigt] Omega Speedmaster Date 3513.50: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt]

Longines HC 39mm

[Erledigt] Longines HC 39mm: For sale is my beautiful Longines Hydroconquest 39mm on metal bracelet. The watch comes in full set. Outer box, box for watch, instruction book...
[Erledigt] Orient m-force EX0X silver dial japan rare: Hi 😊 Orient m-force EX0X with silver dial coming up for sale. The watch is in quite nice condition, it has scratches on the case, the case back a...
[Erledigt] Jorg Gray JG6500 Commemorative Edition aka "The Obama Watch": Hi everyone, Up for sale is my Jorg Gray JG6500, which is famously known for being worn by President Barack Obama during his time in the White...
Oben