[Verkauf-Tausch] Omega Speedmaster Automatic Redeuced

Diskutiere Omega Speedmaster Automatic Redeuced im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; For sale is Omega Speedmaster Automatic Reduced 38105001 Watch has been serviced by official Omega Service in 06/2012. There is still over 1...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Sonao

Themenstarter
For sale is Omega Speedmaster Automatic Reduced 38105001

Watch has been serviced by official Omega Service in 06/2012. There is still over 1 year of warranty left!

Condition is almost perfect with couple of micro hairlines. Rate is 95%. Strap is still in very good condition.

It comes with serivice Omega box and official warranty card.

Price: 1190EUR shipped by UPS, payment by SEPA bank transfer

-----------------------------------------------

Zum Verkauf ist Omega Speedmaster Automatic Reduced 38105001

Ich würde den Zustand auf 95% bewerten. Nur ein paar Mikro Haarlinien.

Die Uhr wurde in 06/2012 ehemaligen Service by Official Omega, sie hat also noch fast 1 Jahre Garantie.

Sie kommt im Set: 1 Box, Garantie.

Price: 1190EUR shipped by UPS, payment by SEPA bank transfer

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Omega Speedmaster Automatic Redeuced

Omega Speedmaster Automatic Redeuced - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Omega Speedmaster Date 3513.50: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Seiko Prospex 55th Anniversary “Captain Willard” LE SPB183J1: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Seiko Fang Monster SRP311: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Citizen Promaster NY0086-16L PEPSI: Hello Uhrforum for sale i have my: Citizen Promaster NY0086-16L PEPSI This is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for...
[Erledigt] Seiko Padi Solar chrono SSC663P1: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
Oben