OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004

Diskutiere OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004 im Uhrencafé Forum im Bereich Uhren-Forum; Good day All, sorry I speak "nur ein wenig Deutsch". I am the french owner of a watch, OMEGA SEAMASTER 120m/400Ft, ref. 176.0004, cal.1040...
  • OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004 Beitrag #1
D

DOMIRACER

Gast
Good day All,
sorry I speak "nur ein wenig Deutsch".
I am the french owner of a watch, OMEGA SEAMASTER 120m/400Ft, ref. 176.0004, cal.1040 (found this info on the Net).
I would like to sell this watch on Ebay, but I do not know what it is worth, Ineed this info (even a rough idea) to set my reserve price.
The watch is 28 year old and probably need a good cleaning, but it keeps excellent time.
Thank you for your help, my apologies for posting in English language.
Viele Danke.
dominique
[email protected]

• OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004 Beitrag #2
striehl

striehl

Bon Jour!

My French ist "tres malade", thus I stay with English: At first I need to ask, why you do intend to sell the watch, maybe this vintage timepiece will make you more happy, if you keep it. On the other hand, we need some good pictures to make an attempt of evaluation of your watch. Please use an internet service like photobucket, or imageshack, to load up pictures.

Take care!

• OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004 Beitrag #3
D

DOMIRACER

Gast
thank you for your help!
Why do am I selling this watch? Well, if you go to Ebay and look at my ID (BLUESMOKERIDER), you can see that I am bidding and buying parts to restore my vintage japanese bikes: at some point, I just need the money to go on with the restoration of my old geishas :-)
I forgot to tell the watch has my name and birthdate engraved on the case back, this you can see on the pictures I posted here:

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb209/bluesmokerider/

So even if it sells for $200 or $300, that will fund my bikes back on the street!
PS: I bought this watch in Las Palmas, Canarias islands back in 1979, I think it was about 400 euros at the time, and the Rolex Seadweller was the same price.
Dominique

Thema:

OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004

OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004 - Ähnliche Themen

[Verkauf] Everest rubber strap for Rolex GMT Master II Ceramic (unused): This is a private sale from my own collection. The price is 150 EUR + shipping. This is authentic Everest product. I bought it for my Rolex BLRO...
Help a fellow enthusiast - Jobs in the watch industry: Fellows, A short background on myself: For the past 10 years, I’ve been working as a relationship manager and team leader in the Telco and...
[Erledigt] SEIKO SARX059 automatic 6r15 blue dial jdm: Hi :) For sale goes Seiko SARX059 6r15 automatic movement It is a limited model from seiko in the amount of up to 2500 pieces. Quite cool and a...
Ich lasse mir von niemandem sagen, was ich für eine Uhr zu tragen habe! Von niemanden!!: Folgenden Beitrag habe ich gerade auf einem bekannten englischsprachigen Uhren-Forum veröffentlicht. Es geht um zwei Neuzugänge, die heute bei mir...
[Erledigt]

Monta Noble Blue

[Erledigt] Monta Noble Blue: Hi watch friends, For sale today is my Monta Noble with a blue dial. I have 'downgraded' to a one-watch-collection again, therefore I'm offering...
Oben