OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004

Diskutiere OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004 im Uhrencafé Forum im Bereich Uhren-Forum; Good day All, sorry I speak "nur ein wenig Deutsch". I am the french owner of a watch, OMEGA SEAMASTER 120m/400Ft, ref. 176.0004, cal.1040...
D

DOMIRACER

Gast
Good day All,
sorry I speak "nur ein wenig Deutsch".
I am the french owner of a watch, OMEGA SEAMASTER 120m/400Ft, ref. 176.0004, cal.1040 (found this info on the Net).
I would like to sell this watch on Ebay, but I do not know what it is worth, Ineed this info (even a rough idea) to set my reserve price.
The watch is 28 year old and probably need a good cleaning, but it keeps excellent time.
Thank you for your help, my apologies for posting in English language.
Viele Danke.
dominique
[email protected]

striehl

striehl

Bon Jour!

My French ist "tres malade", thus I stay with English: At first I need to ask, why you do intend to sell the watch, maybe this vintage timepiece will make you more happy, if you keep it. On the other hand, we need some good pictures to make an attempt of evaluation of your watch. Please use an internet service like photobucket, or imageshack, to load up pictures.

Take care!

D

DOMIRACER

Gast
thank you for your help!
Why do am I selling this watch? Well, if you go to Ebay and look at my ID (BLUESMOKERIDER), you can see that I am bidding and buying parts to restore my vintage japanese bikes: at some point, I just need the money to go on with the restoration of my old geishas :)
I forgot to tell the watch has my name and birthdate engraved on the case back, this you can see on the pictures I posted here:

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb209/bluesmokerider/

So even if it sells for $200 or $300, that will fund my bikes back on the street!
PS: I bought this watch in Las Palmas, Canarias islands back in 1979, I think it was about 400 euros at the time, and the Rolex Seadweller was the same price.
Dominique

Thema:

OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004

OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004 - Ähnliche Themen

[Verkauf]

Seiko SPB087 PADI

[Verkauf] Seiko SPB087 PADI: For sale is my Seiko SPB087 PADI (MM200). It's 44mm but known to wear much smaller (more like 42mm), 13mm thick. Movement is 6R15. The watch is...
[Erledigt] SEIKO QMW021 0843-5030 from December 1975: Hi :) For sale goes SEIKO QMW021 from december 1975 quartz movement 0843-5030 The watch is in good condition, but... There are scratches on the...
[Rolex] Offizielles Statement zum Thema „Künstliche Verknappung“: "The scarcity of our products is not a strategy on our part. Our current production cannot meet the existing demand in an exhaustive way, at least...
[Erledigt] Movado Datron HS360 El Primero Reverse Panda Chronograph: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] RADO Formal Quartz not working: Hi :) For sale goes RADO Formal Quartz The watch is not working but is in good condition. It is quite unusual, a beautiful textured dial in gold...
Oben