OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004

Diskutiere OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004 im Uhrencafé Forum im Bereich Uhren-Forum; Good day All, sorry I speak "nur ein wenig Deutsch". I am the french owner of a watch, OMEGA SEAMASTER 120m/400Ft, ref. 176.0004, cal.1040...
D

DOMIRACER

Gast
Good day All,
sorry I speak "nur ein wenig Deutsch".
I am the french owner of a watch, OMEGA SEAMASTER 120m/400Ft, ref. 176.0004, cal.1040 (found this info on the Net).
I would like to sell this watch on Ebay, but I do not know what it is worth, Ineed this info (even a rough idea) to set my reserve price.
The watch is 28 year old and probably need a good cleaning, but it keeps excellent time.
Thank you for your help, my apologies for posting in English language.
Viele Danke.
dominique
casablancarider@hotmail.com

striehl

striehl

Bon Jour!

My French ist "tres malade", thus I stay with English: At first I need to ask, why you do intend to sell the watch, maybe this vintage timepiece will make you more happy, if you keep it. On the other hand, we need some good pictures to make an attempt of evaluation of your watch. Please use an internet service like photobucket, or imageshack, to load up pictures.

Take care!

D

DOMIRACER

Gast
thank you for your help!
Why do am I selling this watch? Well, if you go to Ebay and look at my ID (BLUESMOKERIDER), you can see that I am bidding and buying parts to restore my vintage japanese bikes: at some point, I just need the money to go on with the restoration of my old geishas :)
I forgot to tell the watch has my name and birthdate engraved on the case back, this you can see on the pictures I posted here:

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb209/bluesmokerider/

So even if it sells for $200 or $300, that will fund my bikes back on the street!
PS: I bought this watch in Las Palmas, Canarias islands back in 1979, I think it was about 400 euros at the time, and the Rolex Seadweller was the same price.
Dominique

Thema:

OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004

OMEGA SEAMASTER BIG BLUE REF. 176.0004 - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Big Size „Quantum Of Solace“ Limited Edition, James Bond, 007, 45,5 mm, Ref: 22230462001001

[Erledigt] Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Big Size „Quantum Of Solace“ Limited Edition, James Bond, 007, 45,5 mm, Ref: 22230462001001: Hallo, ich biete Euch heute eine sehr rare Omega, Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Big Size „Quantum Of Solace“ Limited Edition, James Bond, 007, 45,5...
  • [Erledigt] Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Big Size Chronometer, Klassiker aus 2008

[Erledigt] Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Big Size Chronometer, Klassiker aus 2008: Hallo Zusammen, infolge einer Neuanschaffung muss mich diese Schönheit nun verlassen, eine der alten und wunderbaren Aqua Terra Modelle aus 2008...
  • [Verkauf-Tausch] Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Big Size Ref. 2200.51.00

[Verkauf-Tausch] Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Big Size Ref. 2200.51.00: Ich verkaufe hier meine gebrauchte Omega Planet Ocean Ref. 2200.51.00 mit allen drei Omega Checkkarten , Bedienungsanleitung , roter Omega Box und...
  • Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45,5mm -> wechsel auf Oris Big Crown ProPilot Chronograph GMT

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45,5mm -> wechsel auf Oris Big Crown ProPilot Chronograph GMT: Hallo liebe Uhrengemeinde, ich bin neu im Forum und wie ihr dem Titel entnehmen könnt bin ich stark am überlegen meine Omega Seamaster PO big...
  • [Suche] Lünette mit Kranz schwarz für Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Big Sice

[Suche] Lünette mit Kranz schwarz für Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Big Sice: Hallo, suche für meine Seamaster Planet Ocean orange big sice, Referenz 2908.50.38, einen schwarzen Lünettenkranz, normal ist der orange drauf...