Neues von Edox: Edox Class-1 Chronolady

Diskutiere Neues von Edox: Edox Class-1 Chronolady im Uhrencafé Forum im Bereich Uhren-Forum; Von Edox gibt es einen Neuen Chronografen für Frauen: (Bilder: Edox.ch) THE NEW CHRONOLADY The new Class-1 for...

tommi155

Themenstarter
Von Edox gibt es einen Neuen Chronografen für Frauen:

(Bilder: Edox.ch)

THE NEW CHRONOLADY

The new Class-1 for ladies offers the same thrills and ingredients as the original Class-1 timepiece. While retaining the spirit of the sports watch with a solid and compact feel, the 38mm diameter will look fantastic on the most demanding lady's wrists. The feminine yet sporty, trendy but classy look is strengthened by the beautiful mother-of-pearl dial which is set with shiny stones at 12 .
The ultra-reliable chronograph movement offers the full range functions for all sport activities. The legendary water resistance of the Class-1 collection reaches 300 meters and the famous Class-1 propeller is engraved on the caseback.

The Chronolady collection features various models: a black PVD coated case with genuine diamonds paved bezel limited edition, or flashy pink ceramic and rubber details. Check E D O X**W A T C H E S for more information.

Technical specifications:
Functions: hours, minutes, second, date, chronograph functions
Calibre: Edox 104
Diameter: 38 mm
Finishings: 316L stainless steel
Bezel: unidirectional rotating white ceramic bezel
Water resistance: 300 meters / 30 ATM / 900 feet
Dial: genuine mother-of-pearl, shiny stones at 12
Glass: scratch-resistant sapphire with anti-reflective treatment
Strap: genuine white rubber with stainless steel clasp, embossed Edox logo

Chronolady Collection- Available worldwide mid December 2010 - Information&shops E D O X**W A T C H E S

Thema:

Neues von Edox: Edox Class-1 Chronolady

Neues von Edox: Edox Class-1 Chronolady - Ähnliche Themen

Was zum Lesen: Most Complicated Modern Rolex - Sky-Dweller: Most Complicated Modern Rolex: The Oyster Perpetual Sky-Dweller - Revolution The Crown Positions 0, 1 and 2 The crown of the Sky-Dweller...
[Erledigt] SEIKO SBBN035 marinemaster 300m tuna: Hi 😊 SEIKO SBBN035 coming up for sale. The watch is in quite nice condition, it has scratches on the bezel around 9.00 - 10.30. The glass has...
[Verkauf-Tausch] Rolex Datejust 116234 Blue diamond dial: For sale is my Rolex Datejust. If you are looking for an 116234, I dare to call this the perfect set. Full set, with still some warranty left...
[Verkauf-Tausch]

Oris Aquis 39,5mm

[Verkauf-Tausch] Oris Aquis 39,5mm: Greetings, I am selling my beautiful Oris Aquis 39,5, in excellent condition. The watch has been worn for about a month, and has minimum signs...
[Verkauf] Seiko STBR009 (Mini solar Tuna): Hallo Zusammen in offer Solar mini tuna STBR009 the watch is a limited series in 2000pcs, this is 1347/2000 and I don't think there are any new...
Oben