[Erledigt] Monta Triumph, like new

Diskutiere Monta Triumph, like new im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hello! I am selling my Monta Triumph, which is in like new condition. Bought originally in December 2017, there's still nearly two years of the...
B

Buffon.bj

Themenstarter
Hello!

I am selling my Monta Triumph, which is in like new condition. Bought originally in December 2017, there's still nearly two years of the manufacturer warranty remaining.

Monta is a really interesting new watch brand from the owners of the Everest straps company. Monta offers really beautifully finished watches with interesting designs in price points that are quite reasonable. The quality feels a lot better than that of most micro brands.

The Monta Triumph is a field watch, with a legible dial and really great lume. Waterproof to 150 metres, screw down crown, automatic movement (Sellita SW300 chronometre grade) with a sapphire case back. Black everest rubber strap, with an additional nato strap that has been never fitted. The watch comes in a really beautiful, heavy wooden box, with warranty papers inside along with a springbar tool and the strap. The watch runs very accurately, with a deviation of 1-2 seconds per day.

Asking for 1000e shipped internationally via DHL. These watches are not sold anywhere in Europe, and they cost 1400€ new when bought from the United States (VAT included). In this condition, I think it's a very reasonable price.

Thank you for your interest!

Monta.jpg

IMG_20180104_132153.jpg

IMG_20180104_132139.jpg

IMG_20180104_131844.jpg

IMG_20180104_132325.jpg

IjPOBZo.jpg

B

Buffon.bj

Themenstarter
Reduced to 950e !

Thema:

Monta Triumph, like new

Monta Triumph, like new - Ähnliche Themen

• Neue Uhr: Monta Atlas (38,5mm GMT)

Neue Uhr: Monta Atlas (38,5mm GMT): Interessante neue GMT von Monta (jetzt im Preorder): ATLAS THREE DIAL COLORS: CHARCOAL | OPALIN SILVER | BLUE SELLITA SW330 150 M - 500 FT 38.5...
  • [Erledigt] MONTA Oceanking 2018, black dial, black bezel, bracelet. Full set with warranty

[Erledigt] MONTA Oceanking 2018, black dial, black bezel, bracelet. Full set with warranty: Hello! I have for sale my Monta Oceanking 2018. Watch is 2 months old but in superb condition, only some minor marks on the clasp caused by a...
  • [Erledigt] Monta Triumph Blue Dial - 850e

[Erledigt] Monta Triumph Blue Dial - 850e: Up for sale is my Monta Triumph, bought in April 2018, with one and a half years of warranty remaining. Comes as a full set. Good condition, but...
  • Monta Skyquest GMT

Monta Skyquest GMT: Hallo, weis nicht ob wir die neue Uhr hier schon hatten. Die Preise sind mal ambitioniert für einen Microbrand Hersteller. Das Zubehör...
  • Monta Watch, Oceanking

Monta Watch, Oceanking: Hallo liebe Freunde, hier einmal eine, in meinen Augen, sehr gefällig Uhr mit interessantem Werk, die sich nicht nur dadurch vom Standart...