[Erledigt] Monta Triumph Blue Dial - 850e

Diskutiere Monta Triumph Blue Dial - 850e im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Up for sale is my Monta Triumph, bought in April 2018, with one and a half years of warranty remaining. Comes as a full set. Good condition, but...
B

Buffon.bj

Themenstarter
Up for sale is my Monta Triumph, bought in April 2018, with one and a half years of warranty remaining. Comes as a full set. Good condition, but there are marks and scratches on the bracelet and two small scratches on the bezel (as shown in the photos).

Monta is one of the most exciting independent watch brands of recent years. The Triumph is a perfect daily watch: 38,5mm by 10mm in size, it fits under every cuff; with a 150m water resistance and a screw down crown, you don't have to worry about swimming with it; and with a perfectly legible field watch -like dial and great lume, you can see the time everywhere. The details and finishing is excellent, with contrasting brushes and polishes, fine bevels and an amazing sunburst dial. The bracelet is really comfortable with small, flexible links. The SW-200 automatic calibre inside is accurate to 2 seconds a day.

The price I am asking for the watch is 850e, the new price is 1450 $ plus 24% VAT, as it has to be bought from the United States. As far as I know, this is the only example of the blue-dialed Triumph in Europe. Face to face deals aren't possible, I'm afraid, as I live in Finland. I have sold plenty of watches here on the forum and can gladly provide references.

Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_20181103_142710.jpg

IMG_20180930_123904.jpgIMG_20180930_123952.jpgIMG_20180930_124042.jpgIMG_20180930_123930.jpgIMG_20180930_123743.jpgIMG_20180930_123730.jpgIMG_20180930_124018.jpgIMG_20180930_123823.jpg

Anhänge

Thema:

Monta Triumph Blue Dial - 850e

Monta Triumph Blue Dial - 850e - Ähnliche Themen

• Neue Uhr: Monta Atlas (38,5mm GMT)

Neue Uhr: Monta Atlas (38,5mm GMT): Interessante neue GMT von Monta (jetzt im Preorder): ATLAS THREE DIAL COLORS: CHARCOAL | OPALIN SILVER | BLUE SELLITA SW330 150 M - 500 FT 38.5...
  • [Erledigt] MONTA Oceanking 2018, black dial, black bezel, bracelet. Full set with warranty

[Erledigt] MONTA Oceanking 2018, black dial, black bezel, bracelet. Full set with warranty: Hello! I have for sale my Monta Oceanking 2018. Watch is 2 months old but in superb condition, only some minor marks on the clasp caused by a...
  • Monta Skyquest GMT

Monta Skyquest GMT: Hallo, weis nicht ob wir die neue Uhr hier schon hatten. Die Preise sind mal ambitioniert für einen Microbrand Hersteller. Das Zubehör...
  • [Erledigt] Monta Triumph, like new

[Erledigt] Monta Triumph, like new: Hello! I am selling my Monta Triumph, which is in like new condition. Bought originally in December 2017, there's still nearly two years of the...
  • Monta Watch, Oceanking

Monta Watch, Oceanking: Hallo liebe Freunde, hier einmal eine, in meinen Augen, sehr gefällig Uhr mit interessantem Werk, die sich nicht nur dadurch vom Standart...