[Erledigt] MkII LRRP

Diskutiere MkII LRRP im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; I never thought I would be writing this post. But my sites are now on another wonderful creation from Bill Yao. My time with the MKII LRRP has...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
AZTIME

AZTIME

Themenstarter
I never thought I would be writing this post. But my sites are now on another wonderful creation from Bill Yao. My time with the MKII LRRP has been short, but very enjoyable. I'm happy to say the watch exceeded all my expectations. I received it over half a year ago in excellent condition from the previous owner and I pass it on to the next owner in the same condition. Only thing to take note of are a few light scratches on the bezel. I tryed to capture them in the photos, but they are so superficial that its hard to really see them. Also the obligatory desk diving mark on the clasp. But once again nothing major. The latter and former mentioned in the spirit of full disclosure.

Price wise I'm looking for 900 euros, which is a bargain given the quality and rarity of this LRRP. When available this watch came in various variations, and this particular watch was the standard and IMHO the best looking version. The only trade I'm interested in at the moment is a MKII Nassau. Happy to send additional pics and information.

By the way this kit includes everything the original buyer received from Bill Yao including extra links.

Thanks for looking, Wallace.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AZTIME

AZTIME

Themenstarter
The LRRP is sold!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

MkII LRRP

MkII LRRP - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] Omega Speedmaster MKII 145.014 Mexico Holzer Bracelet

[Erledigt] Omega Speedmaster MKII 145.014 Mexico Holzer Bracelet: Hallo Verkaufe hier ein sehr seltenes Band für die Omega Speedmaster MKII Ref. 145.014 Für die MKII gab es 3 verschiedene Stahlbänder Am...
  • [Erledigt] MKII Key West GMT (Coke) plus two Erica Originals

[Erledigt] MKII Key West GMT (Coke) plus two Erica Originals: Bedauerlicherweise ist ein Halbgral gekommen, nachdem man ein Alter auf ein Alter gewartet hat, und aus einer winzigen Sammlung muss dieses...
  • Neue Uhr: MKII Watches Tornek-Rayville TR 660

Neue Uhr: MKII Watches Tornek-Rayville TR 660: Gute Nachrichten für alle Blancpain Fans welche sich das Original nicht leisten können oder wollen. Die TR 660 ist eine Anlehnung an die...
  • Die etwas andere Form....MKII Paradive

Die etwas andere Form....MKII Paradive: Mir hat schon immer das Benrus Type I Modell gefallen. Eine Uhr die im Vietnam Krieg an spezialisierte US Soldaten ausgegeben wurde und nie...