[Erledigt] Lanco-Fon Mechanical Alarm Watch Vintage 1950's

Diskutiere Lanco-Fon Mechanical Alarm Watch Vintage 1950's im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
utrechtuhren

utrechtuhren

Themenstarter
My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing…

For sale from my personal collection is this very rare and unique 100% original 1950’s Lanco Lanco-fon mechanical alarm watch.
These watches hardly ever come for sale so if you want one, here is your chance!

Contrary to alarm watches like the Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox, Vulcain Cricket or Tissot Sonorous who use two separate crowns the Lanco-Fon is the only alarm wristwatch which uses just one crown to set the time, set the alarm time and switch the alarm on and off.
When the alarm goes off you here a nice buzzing/chiming sound and feel a vibration.

The Langendorf Watch Company made their own movements and eventually became part of what now is the Swatch group, the brand seized to be as a result of the quartz crisis in the seventies.

The case is 36.1mm in diameter but due to the light dial and small bezel wears larger than the numbers suggest, the lug to lug length is 45mm.
The elegantly curved lugs have been drilled through so changing straps is easy.
The dial is vibrant silver with very light vertical brushing, black railway minute track and a very cool contrasting blue 15 minute track for a more exact setting of the alarm!
Just above the golden 12 ‘o clock triangle you can see the little round alarm indicator, red is alarm on, white is alarm off.
The watch has got gilded hands and indices, a contrasting red seconds hand and the alarm hand is gilded with a vibrant red triangle at the top.
A new, domed acrylic crystal just like the original has been fitted.
Inside ticks the in-house Langendorf 1421 handwinder movement, 17 jewels and two barrels, one main spring and one alarm spring.
The watch has just been serviced by my watch maker and although 60+ years old runs very fine, please keep in mind that vintage watches aren’t as exact functioning as a modern day watch.

The watch comes on a new high quality cognac-brown original Teju lizard strap.

Since my collection has gotten too large again it is time to make some choices, so this rare bird may leave.

445 EURO

Excluding shipping.

If you have any question please send me a DM in German, English or Dutch and I will answer as soon as possible.

Diameter without crown: 36.1mm
Diamater with crown: 38.1mm
Length: 45mm
Thickness: 3.3mm domed acrylic crystal, 9mm case
Caliber: Langendorf 1241, 17 jewels handwinding, dual barrel alarm movement
Lug Width: 18mm

Operating instruction
Winding watch and alarm
: The movement has separate barrels for watch and alarm. They are wound as follows, when the crown is pushed in:
Watch: turn crown in 6h direction.
Alarm: turn crown in 12h direction.
Attention: A resistance in either direction indicates that the corresponding barrel is fully wound. In this case continue winding only in the other direction.
Set time: Pull crown completely and turn it in 6h direction.
Set alarm: Pull crown half out and turn it in 12h direction.
Alarm on: Turn crown a bit in 12h direction, until a colored spot appears in the indicator aperture.
Alarm off: Turn crown a bit in 6h direction, until the colored spot in the indicator aperture disappears.

I am located in The Netherlands and ship worldwide.
I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the Dutch horlogeforum, there is plenty feedback obtainable.

3CED5D94-5CC7-4566-9BD4-46239D5223A4.JPG
8B8CB75B-A2EC-4124-A084-711752803B06.JPG
01AF66C8-394E-4C24-A03A-7B35606DD808.JPG
84F24F9C-6D16-473A-8EAB-29FAB556D5D4.JPG
D4B4F76A-A24B-421C-87D0-8FC6E7C62FD8.JPG

Thema:

Lanco-Fon Mechanical Alarm Watch Vintage 1950's

Lanco-Fon Mechanical Alarm Watch Vintage 1950's - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] SEIKO Credor 5A74-0020 from the 90s: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO Credor from the 90s. quartz 5A74-0020 I was wondering for a long time whether to sell this watch. It is...
[Erledigt] Tissot PR 516 Chronograph Triple Compax Lemania 873 1960's 1970's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Citizen E610-S104840 radio controlled eco drive bicolor: Hi :) For sale goes mine Quartz eco drive watch, solar drive. The watch is no longer available for sale. Envelope ca. 48mm with a crown - it is...
[Erledigt] SEIKO EL-370 from march 1972 3703-8010 currently not working: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO EL-370 form 1972 (appears in Seiko catalogs in 1973) hybrid mechanism - mechanical and quartz 3703-8010 Nice...
[Erledigt] Desotos Taravana / Argonaut Reverse Panda Racing Chronograph Valjoux 7734 Serviced: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
Oben