[Erledigt] King Seiko KS HI-BEAT Chronometer 5625-7041 from January 1973

Diskutiere King Seiko KS HI-BEAT Chronometer 5625-7041 from January 1973 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Archiv: Angebote; The price is 700EUR + FREE shipment to EU (tracking information included). The watch is serviced (including polishing the mineral crystal, NOT...
tritium.hands

tritium.hands

Themenstarter
The price is 700EUR + FREE shipment to EU (tracking information included).

The watch is serviced (including polishing the mineral crystal, NOT the case).

Banking transfer only.

Deleted- Pics only via Uhrforum-Server-Mickey
I’m a private seller and this watch is from my own collection.

01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
06.JPG
07.JPG
08.JPG
09.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG

The movement

Hi-beat, 28800 b/h, 25 jewels, automatic movement with a handwind capability and hacking. It is fitted with a rack and pinion regulation adjustment with the external adjustment screw, to permit regulation without opening the case (which I personally did not do and I would recommend leaving to an experienced watchmaker). Very clean condition. Although it worked fine since I bought it, I recently gave it an overhaul (24.11.2018) in an authorized Seiko service (the confirmation of service will be included). It was fully disassembled, cleaned and oiled, then regulated. Currently I’ve been doing the accuracy tests for 7 days and the movement is practically dead-on (sec/24h): -1, +2, -1, 0, 0, -1, +1 (which means 0.00 sec average)*

All the functions work perfectly fine, including:
- time adjusting
- changing day by the crown
- power reserve
- hacking
- handwinding capability

The case

Nice example of a “Grammar of Designing” philosophy, a famous Seiko’s series of rules for creating wristwatches. Very good condition considering the age – never polished (!). The crown is also very sharp.

The dial

CHRONOMETER OFFICIALLY CERTIFY sing is really something. It was used by Seiko only for a couple of years, before European Chronometer Official Association appealed that Seiko shouldn't use the name "Chronometer". The dial of this particular watch is in perfect condition.

The crystal

The crystal was polished by a professional during the overhaul . It is original (!) and now looks like new. Just to let you know, this is mineral crystal, not plexi, so it cannot be done without using the professional tools.

Additional information

36 mm case without the crown, 18mm lugs.

The watch does not come with the strap (!!!) Strap is not for sale and will not be included. You are buying head only.

As for me I have already sold some watches here and I was mentioned in the “User bewerten User” thread. I also have a long track record on eBay (I can give you my login name on request) where I sold a dozen of my watches and have fantastic customer feedback rating and some return customers.

Please beware that I will not accept returns, unless the watch arrives in a different condition than as described/in the pictures.

* Buying a watch you agree that I don't guarantee this particular concurrency. This is a mechanical watch and there are many outside conditions (like for example weather) upon which the watch may work a bit different. Differences can range from few to tens of seconds.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Thema:

King Seiko KS HI-BEAT Chronometer 5625-7041 from January 1973

King Seiko KS HI-BEAT Chronometer 5625-7041 from January 1973 - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] King Seiko Hi Beat 36.000 bph 4502 7000

[Erledigt] King Seiko Hi Beat 36.000 bph 4502 7000: Zum Verkauf steht eine King Seiko Hi Beat mit der Ref. 4502 7000 aus dem Jahr 1979 Die Uhr ist ein absolutes Schmuckstück! Technisch und optisch...
  • [Verkauf] King Seiko - Hi-Beat Automatic Kanji - Originalzustand 5626-7000

[Verkauf] King Seiko - Hi-Beat Automatic Kanji - Originalzustand 5626-7000: Hier bitte löschen, wird eventuell woanders annonciert
  • [Erledigt] King Seiko KS 5625-7000 Hi-Beat from April 1970 + KS buckle

[Erledigt] King Seiko KS 5625-7000 Hi-Beat from April 1970 + KS buckle: High resolution photos: https://tinyurl.com/yatncgeb The price is 600EUR + 15EUR shipping to EU (tracking information included). Banking...
  • [Erledigt] King Seiko 45-7001 45KS HI-BEAT 36,000 bph from April 1972 + KS buckle

[Erledigt] King Seiko 45-7001 45KS HI-BEAT 36,000 bph from April 1972 + KS buckle: High resolution photos: https://tinyurl.com/y9txq62b The price is 600EUR + 15EUR shipping to EU (tracking information included). Banking...
  • [Erledigt] King Seiko KS HI-BEAT 5625-7000 from August 1970 Overhauled Vintage

[Erledigt] King Seiko KS HI-BEAT 5625-7000 from August 1970 Overhauled Vintage: High resolution photos: https://tinyurl.com/yakyy8rx The price is 600EUR + 10EUR shipment to EU (tracking information included). Banking...