Kemmner Octopus chrono bezel insert change

Diskutiere Kemmner Octopus chrono bezel insert change im UhrForum Clubs Forum im Bereich Uhrenfotos; Hello everyone - I am in England and new to the forum; I am looking for advice as to whether or not it is possible to change my current Octo...
P

ParksidE357

Themenstarter
Hello everyone - I am in England and new to the forum; I am looking for advice as to whether or not it is possible to change my current Octo chrono bezel insert to that of the GMT?
I have asked some local watch repairers and they are not prepared to do the work - Also, the GMT bezel insert looks like it may be a little bit wider than the current insert? Could any of you out there tell me if it is possible to swap or not and recommend anyone who might do the work if so?

I have included a couple of images for reference that show my watch and the Kemmner bezel insert I bought separately

Thanks in advance

Anhänge

• Octo2.jpg
    Octo2.jpg
    344,4 KB · Aufrufe: 17
  • Octo1.jpg
    Octo1.jpg
    347,8 KB · Aufrufe: 15
Thema:

Kemmner Octopus chrono bezel insert change

Kemmner Octopus chrono bezel insert change - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Heuer 980.007 Monnin "Jumbo" Orange Diver: I am a private provider and not a commercial seller, I do not offer an official warranty For sale is a Heuer 980.007, a 200 m WR quartz diver...
[Erledigt] Omega Seamaster Professional Diver 300m blue 2015: Hi everyone! Selling my Omega Seamaster Professional Diver 300m blue from 2015 ref. 212.30.41.20.03.001 with box and papers on a steel bracelet...
[Verkauf-Tausch] Seiko MarineMaster 1000MT SBBN029: Hallo UHRForum Friends, i put for sale here, an very rare and nice Seiko Tuna MarineMaster 1000 Meters, reference SBBN029, with Cermet shroud...
[Verkauf] Seiko sbcw007 Pipin scubamaster 1997: Hi :) For sale goes Seiko scubamaster pipin sbcw007 kinetic 5m45 movement A watch commemorating a diving record event - The Cayman Challenge in...
More information about a Bulova?: Hello guys, I am looking for more information on the Bulova from the picture attached. If someone knows the exact model and also if someone has...
Oben