[Erledigt] IWC Aquatimer IW356801

Diskutiere IWC Aquatimer IW356801 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; For sale is IWC Aquatimer IW356801. It`s discontinued model, not so easy to find in such great condition. Watch is in perfect condition...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Sonao

Themenstarter
For sale is IWC Aquatimer IW356801. It`s discontinued model, not so easy to find in such great condition.

Watch is in perfect condition. Minimum makrs of use. On the case back is still plastic sticker. Overall is 96%+ !!!

Watch comes with box, books, bracelet links and bracelet tool, tags and warranty card which is blank, without dates and stamps.

Price: 3000EUR shipped by UPS, payment by SEPA bank transfer

Privatverkauf unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

IWC Aquatimer IW356801

IWC Aquatimer IW356801 - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt]

Longines HC 39mm

[Erledigt] Longines HC 39mm: For sale is my beautiful Longines Hydroconquest 39mm on metal bracelet. The watch comes in full set. Outer box, box for watch, instruction book...
[Erledigt]

Seiko SARB035

[Erledigt] Seiko SARB035: I am a private seller and therefore cannot offer a guarantee or a return. Selling my Seiko SARB035, watch was lightly worn by its previous owner...
[Erledigt] Seiko Fang Monster SRP311: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Seiko Padi Solar chrono SSC663P1: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Orient Star revolver air diver 200m: Hi 😊 Orient Star revolver coming up for sale. The watch is in nice condition. Hairline scratches may be visible here and there. The caseback has...
Oben