[Erledigt] HAMILTON KHAKI FIELD 38mm new, still with all the plastic films and packed

Diskutiere HAMILTON KHAKI FIELD 38mm new, still with all the plastic films and packed im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hello, I'm a private seller and I have here for sale one HAMILTON KHAKI FIELD AUTO 38mm watch ref. H70455133, still with all its plastic films and...
E

Engi

Themenstarter
Hello, I'm a private seller and I have here for sale one HAMILTON KHAKI FIELD AUTO 38mm watch ref. H70455133, still with all its plastic films and packed, obviously new and never used, 38mm steel case, slightly convex sapphire crystal, ETA 2824-2 caliber automatic movement visible through the sapphire crystal case back, date window at "3", water resistance 10 bar (100 m), steel bracelet.

The watch comes with its kit complete with box, instruction booklet, dated guarantee and also the transparent plastic packaging with which it is sent by Hamilton.

The photos speak for themselves.

I sell it to finance a new purchase, so I'm not interested in trade-ins or exchanges.

Price € 400 + shipping costs, to be paid and to be agreed with the buyer.

Messages via MP.

Thanks for your attention,

Engi

Thema:

HAMILTON KHAKI FIELD 38mm new, still with all the plastic films and packed

HAMILTON KHAKI FIELD 38mm new, still with all the plastic films and packed - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical - Referenz H69409930

[Erledigt] Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical - Referenz H69409930: Dies ist ein Privatverkauf unter Ausschluss der Gewährleistung bzw. Sachmängelhaftung. Umtausch oder Rückgabe sind ausgeschlossen. Hallo...
  • [Erledigt] Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical 38mm

[Erledigt] Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical 38mm: Hallo zusammen, vorweg... ich biete diese Uhr als Privatverkäufer an! Rücknahme, Umtausch, Garantie, Sachmängelhaftung schließe ich aus. Biete...
  • [Erledigt] Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical

[Erledigt] Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical: Dies ist ein Privatverkauf unter Ausschluss der Gewährleistung bzw. Sachmängelhaftung. Ein Umtausch und die Rückgabe ist ebenfalls ausgeschlossen...
  • [Erledigt] Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical H69439931

[Erledigt] Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical H69439931: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe die Uhr bei einem freundliche Forumsmitglied im März erworben, leider ist Handaufzug nicht wirklich meins und nur zum...