[Erledigt] Hamilton Below Zero

Diskutiere Hamilton Below Zero im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; My friend is letting this Hamilton Below Zero go. New and unused, 200m water resist, has a great leather strap and an automatic movement. The...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

JoepeteJokla

Themenstarter
My friend is letting this Hamilton Below Zero go. New and unused, 200m water resist, has a great leather strap and an automatic movement. The watch comes with box and papers. Price is 600 EUR including insured shipping with track and trace service. Payment via bank transfer. Thank You.

hamfor.jpg

hambag.jpg

hambox.jpg

(The pictures are taken by my friend and they are of the actual watch for sale)

JoepeteJokla

Themenstarter
Kan ins Archiv. Danke für die Einstellungsmöglichkeit !

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Hamilton Below Zero

Hamilton Below Zero - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Orient Star revolver air diver 200m: Hi 😊 Orient Star revolver coming up for sale. The watch is in nice condition. Hairline scratches may be visible here and there. The caseback has...
[Erledigt] Orient m-force EX0X silver dial japan rare: Hi 😊 Orient m-force EX0X with silver dial coming up for sale. The watch is in quite nice condition, it has scratches on the case, the case back a...
[Erledigt] Baltic Aquascaphe Bronze Glossy Blue: Hello fellow watch enthusiast, I am a private seller from the Netherlands offering below Bronze watch without warranty or liability for material...
[Erledigt]

Bulova Accutron N3

[Erledigt] Bulova Accutron N3: Hello, I am selling a rare model of Bulova. The model is N3 from the 70s. The mechanism is 2313. The Accutron is different from ordinary quartz...
[Erledigt] SEIKO SBBN035 marinemaster professional quartz used: For sale is my seiko SBBN035 marinemaster quartz. Watch is in good condition. The armor has a slight abrasion. The glass has a few small...
Oben