Hallo! Our italian microbrand!

Diskutiere Hallo! Our italian microbrand! im Werbeforum Forum im Bereich Marktplatz; Hello everyone, it is nice to be here! My name is Guido, a watch enthusiast from Italy! I've always been a fan of small watchmakers and...
E

ErrediBi

Themenstarter
Hello everyone, it is nice to be here!

My name is Guido, a watch enthusiast from Italy!

I've always been a fan of small watchmakers and laboratories around the world and recently we've realized the dream to design and manufacture our hand-crafted watch.

I'm not here to promote or sell anything but just to show you our passion and what made us do: a timepiece that is completely different from anything that you can find on the watchmaking industry.

We work in the steel industry, and our watch is a tribute to the mechanical heritage of this field.

It is the only watch in the world whose body is directly crafted from an hexagonal nut and its screw.

It would be grat to present it to german watch enthusiast also.

I attach a picture, I wait for the permission to talk about it in the correct section by the forum administrators.

Thanks again, I wish a nice day to you all!

IMG_1794.jpg

Thema:

Hallo! Our italian microbrand!

Hallo! Our italian microbrand! - Ähnliche Themen

• Cartier Hallo an alle ich möchte eine uhr bitte um Infos

Cartier Hallo an alle ich möchte eine uhr bitte um Infos: Hallo ich möchte eine uhr kaufen und weiß nicht was ich machen soll es ist eine Calibre de Cartirr stahl Gold es fehlen ein paar teile siehe...
  • Hallo zusammen, Ich bin neu hier im Forum und möchte mich kurz vorstellen

Hallo zusammen, Ich bin neu hier im Forum und möchte mich kurz vorstellen: Mein Name ist Axel. Baujahr 1967 und bisn stolzer Besitzer einer Omega Speedmaster "Ed White" Cal.321 Ref.105.003 welche ich 2002 geschenkt...
  • Uhrenbestimmung Hallo :), kann mir jemand etwas zu dieser Uhr sagen... danke :)

Uhrenbestimmung Hallo :), kann mir jemand etwas zu dieser Uhr sagen... danke :): Hallo, ich bin zwar Goldschmiedin, kenne mich aber nicht mit Uhren aus... durch Zufall habe ich diese Uhr geschenkt bekommen und möchte hier...
  • Hallo ich bin......

Hallo ich bin......: Menno. I'm very sorry to reply in English, but it's better to do so because if I would in German it would give a lot of confusion and unreadable...