Hallo! Our italian microbrand!

Diskutiere Hallo! Our italian microbrand! im Werbeforum Forum im Bereich Marktplatz; Hello everyone, it is nice to be here! My name is Guido, a watch enthusiast from Italy! I've always been a fan of small watchmakers and...
E

ErrediBi

Themenstarter
Hello everyone, it is nice to be here!

My name is Guido, a watch enthusiast from Italy!

I've always been a fan of small watchmakers and laboratories around the world and recently we've realized the dream to design and manufacture our hand-crafted watch.

I'm not here to promote or sell anything but just to show you our passion and what made us do: a timepiece that is completely different from anything that you can find on the watchmaking industry.

We work in the steel industry, and our watch is a tribute to the mechanical heritage of this field.

It is the only watch in the world whose body is directly crafted from an hexagonal nut and its screw.

It would be grat to present it to german watch enthusiast also.

I attach a picture, I wait for the permission to talk about it in the correct section by the forum administrators.

Thanks again, I wish a nice day to you all!

IMG_1794.jpg

Thema:

Hallo! Our italian microbrand!

Hallo! Our italian microbrand! - Ähnliche Themen

• Hallo Forianer

Hallo Forianer: Ich möchte mich hier kurz vorstellen. Mein Name ist Andreas, bin schon weit jenseits der 50 und komme aus Leipzig. Das Interesse an mechanischen...
  • Hallo Allerseits

Hallo Allerseits: Ich will mich kurz Vorstellen. Ich bin Fabian-36, bin schon länger stiller Mitleser und freue mich auf regen Themenaustausch und Diskussion...
  • Hallo aus dem Münsterland

Hallo aus dem Münsterland: Hallo und guten Tag, ich bin Ray, eigentlich Rainer, aber meine chinesischen und amerikanischen Freunde bekommen „Rainer“ einfach nicht...
  • uhrpunkt sagt: Hallo :-)

uhrpunkt sagt: Hallo :-): Hallo Zusammen, ich bin der Uhrpunkt und der Uhrsprung meiner Uhrenleidenschaft war … ... weiß ich eigentlich nicht ;-). Denn wenn ich mich so...
  • hallo aus frankreich

hallo aus frankreich: hallo ich bin den Stephane aus Frankreich (nicht weit von Strasbourg). uhrenfan seit 5 jahre , ich habe eine Alpina chrono sunray , steinhart...