[Erledigt] Grand Seiko GS 6145-8000 61GS from July 1969

Diskutiere Grand Seiko GS 6145-8000 61GS from July 1969 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; High resolution photos: https://tinyurl.com/ya34zr5k The price is 1150EUR. Free shipping to EU (tracking information included). Banking...
tritium.hands

tritium.hands

Themenstarter
High resolution photos: https://tinyurl.com/ya34zr5k

The price is 1150EUR. Free shipping to EU (tracking information included). Banking transfer only.

!!! Please check another Grand Seiko I’m selling right now https://tinyurl.com/y7nskhxo

What makes this watch special is its 6145 calibre considered as the best automatic movement which has ever been made by Seiko. Another thing is its case, a "Grammar of Design" quintessence, a famous Seiko’s philosophy for creating wristwatches. If you can only have one vintage Seiko in your collection, this very respected 61GS is a perfect choice.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

The movement

Adjusted in 5 positions, 25 jewels, hi-beat that operates at 36000 bph. There is nothing like the sound (almost like a machine gun) and cadence of a 36000 bph movement. It is also a pure joy to observe it working because of the second hand sweeping smoothly around the dial. This particular movement was overhauled in an authorized Seiko service on 12.02.2016 and runs perfect. Currently I’ve been doing the accuracy tests for 7 days and the results are (sec/24h): +1, +2, +2, +1, +2, 0, -2 (which means < 1sec average)*

All the functions work perfectly fine, including:
- time adjusting
- changing date by the crown
- power reserve
- hacking
- handwinding capability

The case

Very nice condition considering the age. Never polished which means sharp and crisp edges. When I bought this watch from its previous Japanese owner, the medallion on the back cover was missing. Nevertheless I managed to order a custom made displaced back for this watch (for approximately 150EUR). It’s high quality stainless steel, perfectly fitted and allowing to admire the mechanism while working. I was also able to order a NOS original crown for this model (for approximately 30EUR). The old one is not bad but this one is totally sharp. The original caseback and the old crown will be included as well.

The dial

The dial is original, never re-printed. It is almost clean, besides one or two tiny flaws (below 4 and 6 indexes and near the center).

The crystal

The crystal has been replaced with the OEM Seiko crystal during overhaul. It’s new and absolutely clear. I will include the old original crystal as well.

The strap and the buckle

The watch comes with a good quality leather strap (new and unused). The buckle is modern original Grand Seiko buckle.

Additional information

This watch is all original besides the crystal and the crown, which were replaced during overhaul but everything was ordered from Seiko Japan.

37 mm case without the crown, 18mm lugs.

As for me I already sold some watches here and I was mentioned in the "User bewerten User" thread. I also have a long track record on eBay (I can give you my login name on request) where I sold a dozen of my watches and have fantastic customer feedback rating and some return customers.

Please beware that I will not accept returns, unless the watches arrive in a different condition than as described/in the pictures.

* I performed my tests without using any professional equipment. I have simple noted a day differences every 24 hours while the watch was sitting flat in the box. Buying a watch you agree that I don't guarantee this particular concurrency. This is a mechanical watch and there are many outside conditions (like for example weather) upon which the watch may work a bit different. Differences can range from few to tens of seconds.

tritium.hands

tritium.hands

Themenstarter
- Very clean, recently serviced, movement with the perfect accuracy
- Not polished case
- No medallion but it comes with the "made to measure", very good quality and perfectly fitted stainless steel display back
- Original modern Seiko buckle
- New crown (actually NOS)
- New original Seiko crystal
- New strap

The new price: 1050EUR. Free shipping to EU (tracking information included). Banking transfer only.

tritium.hands

tritium.hands

Themenstarter
Final price: 990EUR. Free shipping to EU (tracking information included). A true classic for a competitive price.

tritium.hands

tritium.hands

Themenstarter
Still available. Now for 930EUR + free shipping to EU (for other countries, ask me for a quote)

Please check another Seiko I'm selling right now: https://tinyurl.com/y8a2omqn

DSCF4834.JPG

DSCF4837.JPG

DSCF4838.JPG

DSCF4851.JPG

DSCF4877.JPG

DSCF4881.JPG

tritium.hands

tritium.hands

Themenstarter
Still available! 900EUR + free shipping to EU (for other countries, ask me for a quote).

- Very clean, recently serviced movement with the perfect accuracy
- Not polished case
- No medallion but it comes with the "made to measure", very good quality and perfectly fitted stainless steel display back (original caseback included)
- Original modern Seiko buckle (like new)
- New crown (actually NOS) (original crown included)
- New original OEM Seiko crystal (original crystal included)
- New strap

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thema:

Grand Seiko GS 6145-8000 61GS from July 1969

Grand Seiko GS 6145-8000 61GS from July 1969 - Ähnliche Themen

• [Suche] Grand Seiko SBGN003

[Suche] Grand Seiko SBGN003: Hallo, Suche eine Sbgn003 möglichst im top Zustand und full set. Danke VG
  • [Suche] Grand Seiko SBGV245

[Suche] Grand Seiko SBGV245: Hallo, Suche eine Grand Seiko SBGV245 Möglichst in einem Top Zustand. Danke VG
  • Grand Seiko

Grand Seiko: Ich bin neues Mitglied und kenne mich noch nicht so gut aus: wann verwende ich den Block MEDIEN, wann FOREN, wie und wo schreibe ich einen...
  • Neu Grand Seiko Spring Drive GMT SBGE248 Two-Tone Watch With Blue Dial

Neu Grand Seiko Spring Drive GMT SBGE248 Two-Tone Watch With Blue Dial: https://www.ablogtowatch.com/grand-seiko-spring-drive-gmt-sbge248-two-tone-watch-with-blue-dial/ This SBGE248 reminds me of a more elaborate...
  • [Erledigt] Grand Seiko 61GS 6145-8000 Hi-Beat Automatik inkl. Box + 3 Bänder

[Erledigt] Grand Seiko 61GS 6145-8000 Hi-Beat Automatik inkl. Box + 3 Bänder: Uhr: Grand Seiko 61GS Bj. ~1970 keine Papiere Durchmesser: ~37mm inkl. Box inkl. Originalschließe/Band inkl. neuem Wildlederband...