[Erledigt] Fun by-compax chrono - Gigadent with valjoux 7733

Diskutiere Fun by-compax chrono - Gigadent with valjoux 7733 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hi guys, As my Deutsch is not very good, I'm writing in English. I bought this as a summer watch to wear with a nato. However, since I'm not...
  • Fun by-compax chrono - Gigadent with valjoux 7733 Beitrag #1
G

GeorgeA

Themenstarter
Hi guys,

As my Deutsch is not very good, I'm writing in English.

I bought this as a summer watch to wear with a nato. However, since I'm not wearing it as often as I thought I would, here it goes for sale.

Case: 37mm without crown in great shape with sharp edges and all
Thickness: 12mm
Lug width: 18mm
Movement: valjoux 7733 with unknown service history. As far as I can see, it's running around +/- 10 seconds per 24h

If you would want higher resolution pics, just drop me a pm. Pictures are part of the description.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

My asking price for the watch head only is 550€ net to me.

I offer the watch as a private sale of used goods, without: Warranty / Guarantee / Return Policy unless grossly misrepresented.

I have a several reviews here and I have been buying/ selling/ trading watches for several years now to fellow watch enthusiasts from all across the globe ( US, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Germany, Croatia, Austria, UK, Turkey, Cyprus, Norway etc just to name a few) and everything went really well. More than glad to provide extra references upon request.

User bewerten User
User bewerten User
User bewerten User

Thanks for looking,
George

• Fun by-compax chrono - Gigadent with valjoux 7733 Beitrag #2
G

GeorgeA

Themenstarter
bump

• Fun by-compax chrono - Gigadent with valjoux 7733 Beitrag #3
G

GeorgeA

Themenstarter
bump with a price drop to 500€

• Fun by-compax chrono - Gigadent with valjoux 7733 Beitrag #4
G

GeorgeA

Themenstarter
bump with a price drop to 450€

• Fun by-compax chrono - Gigadent with valjoux 7733 Beitrag #5
G

GeorgeA

Themenstarter
Last drop - 400€ net to me.

Thema:

Fun by-compax chrono - Gigadent with valjoux 7733

Fun by-compax chrono - Gigadent with valjoux 7733 - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Medium Hand Wound: Dear forum members, As per usual in my posts, please apologize for writing in English. My german is being worked on. For sale is a true...
[Erledigt] Breitling Chronomat Automatic A13350: Hi :) For sale goes Breitling Chronomat A13350 automatic movement The width of the watch case is 39mm. The bracelet is currently set to about...
[Erledigt] Sinn 556 citrine yellow: Good morning from snowy Helsinki! I’m selling my citrine yellow Sinn 556 with original un-worn canvas strap included with Sinn H-link or fine link...
[Erledigt] Zenith Chronomaster Sport (white dial): Hello from Sweden, Selling a stunning white dial Zenith Chronomaster Sport (ref 03.3100.3600/69.M3100). It is a private sale from my private...
[Erledigt] Hamilton Murph H70605731 80h power reserve: Hi :) For sale goes Hamilton Murph H70605731 automatic movement with 80h power reserve The watch is in a nice visual condition. The case has...
Oben