[Erledigt] Eterna Eterna-Matic 1000 1967 Vintage

Diskutiere Eterna Eterna-Matic 1000 1967 Vintage im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...

utrechtuhren

Themenstarter
My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing…

For sale from my personal collection is this amazing and 100% Eterna Eterna-Matic 1000 from 1967!

The watch is in an amazing condition, the stainless steel case is unpolished and still has got all the sharp edges and facets.
The silver vertically brushed is spotless, brilliant quality applied indices lume is intact and the hands look nice.
The highly domed acrylic crystal is the original with the tiny Eterna five dots visible in the center.
The crown is original and signed with Eterna’s five dots.
The caseback has got a slight hump, but don’t let the photo’s fool you, that is not noticeable on the wrist, just look at the photos taken from the side.

The watch looks even better in real life then my photography can catch, almost unbelievable that this watch is 53 years old.

Inside ticks a robust 21 jewel Eterna 1489 automatic movement, quick setting of the date is done by pulling the crown and works flawless, see timegrapher results!

274 EURO

Excluding shipping, excluding strap

Diameter without crown: 34.2mm
Diameter with crown: 37.2mm
Length: 43.4mm
Thickness: 10.5mm incl 2.8mm domed acrylic crystal
Caliber: Eterna 1489
Lug Width: 18mm

I am located in The Netherlands

I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the Dutch horlogeforum, there is plenty feedback obtainable.

Fliegerchrono is an excellent seller!

Fliegerchrono excellent seller

fliegerchrono is a great seller

fliegerchrono is a superb seller

fliegerchrono seller report

fliegerchrono is a great seller.

Smooth transaction with fliegerchrono

Great purchase from fliegerchrono !!!
859dfe9a01204d29b888c7905fa25d5378839f27.jpegIMG_2617.jpgIMG_2618.jpgIMG_2619.jpgIMG_2620.jpgIMG_2621.jpgIMG_2623.jpgIMG_2864.jpgIMG_2628.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thema:

Eterna Eterna-Matic 1000 1967 Vintage

Eterna Eterna-Matic 1000 1967 Vintage - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Valmon Diver 1950's-1960's Bakelite Bezel, FHF 692 Bidynator Vintage: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] SEIKO Credor 5A74-0020 from the 90s: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO Credor from the 90s. quartz 5A74-0020 I was wondering for a long time whether to sell this watch. It is...
[Erledigt] Desotos Taravana / Argonaut Reverse Panda Racing Chronograph Valjoux 7734 Serviced: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Beijing Watch Factory Beihai 50th Anniversary: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Breitling Rouleaux Stainless Steel Bracelet 20mm full length: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
Oben