[Erledigt] Edox-Lorenz Top Alarm with original steel bracelet NOS

Diskutiere Edox-Lorenz Top Alarm with original steel bracelet NOS im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; For sale is this rare and cool vintage Edox Lorenz Top Alarm from the '70. Lorenz was Edox distributor for Italy in the '60-'70 an co-branded...

Franz B

Themenstarter
For sale is this rare and cool vintage Edox Lorenz Top Alarm from the '70.

Lorenz was Edox distributor for Italy in the '60-'70 an co-branded some watches too.

I think the movement is the manual wind AS 1931, working perfectly, the alarm is very loud!
37mm case.
Stunning domed dial and cool blued alarm setting hand.

Stainless steel original bracelet with the signed buckle and patent number on the links.

New Old Stock conditions.

I'm asking 400Euro or best offer, payment by Paypal (plus fees) or bankwire.

The watch is located in Italy, i'll use UPS or TNT as shipping method.
Many references avaliable on request.
Thanks for looking

Thema:

Edox-Lorenz Top Alarm with original steel bracelet NOS

Edox-Lorenz Top Alarm with original steel bracelet NOS - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt]

Bulova Accutron N3

[Erledigt] Bulova Accutron N3: Hello, I am selling a rare model of Bulova. The model is N3 from the 70s. The mechanism is 2313. The Accutron is different from ordinary quartz...
[Erledigt]

Strapcode bracelet

[Erledigt] Strapcode bracelet: Hi all, First I would like to point out that this is private sale, so no warranty or refund. I have for sale Strapcode bracelet for Tudor Black...
[Erledigt] Squale 1521 pvd with mesh bracelet: Hello. 1st of all to note as per rules, I am a private seller. I offer for sale a Squale 1521 pvd version. I am the 2nd owner. The original...
[Erledigt] Helson Sharkmaster 1000: Hallo UhrForumist, for the vintage Diver Lovers, i sell this Helson Sharkmaster 1000 in NOS conditions, an very nice Homage at the iconic Omega...
[Erledigt] Seiko Sarb033 - mint conditions: Hello everyone, for your consideration is my Seiko Sarb033. It is in mint conditions, never worn, i only removed one link from the bracelet...
Oben