[Erledigt] Ebel 1911 Chronograph Steel-Gold ref. 1134901 El Primero Movement

Diskutiere Ebel 1911 Chronograph Steel-Gold ref. 1134901 El Primero Movement im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...

utrechtuhren

Themenstarter
My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing…

For sale from my personal collection is this 1980’s Ebel 1911 Chronograph ref. 1134901

Welcome in the eighties! If you want to feel a bit like Don Johnson this bicolour steel-18k gold watch is something for you!

The Ebel is a classic with its nice, sleek and thin design with a classic chrono dial with gold accents and roman numbering, steel case, golden bezel mounted with gold screws.
The case is unpolished in a very nice condition with all brushing clearly visible.
The bracelet is of an exceptionally good quality, steel and 18k golden links screwed links and feels so much more sturdy then Omega or Rolex of that age! It has gor VERY little play and has been ultrasonically cleaned.

Inside ticks the venerable Ebel Calibre 134 automatic at 36.000 BPH, this movement was sourced by Ebel from Zenith and it is nothing less then the Zenith El Primero 400 calibre!
Does that sound familiar? Well Rolex also used this movement as a basis for their Daytona chronograph calibre.

The watch runs fine, please look at the timegrapher results, the date switches like it should, however, sometimes it is hard to find the right spot when pulling out the crown to set the time, the hour counter at 6 o’clock doesn’t reset,
and sometimes the chrono hand doesn’t reset at once. So it is quite likely time for a service!

The price has been adjusted to this and the watch itself is in an excellent condition.

845 EURO

Price excluding shipping.

If you have any question about the watch, its condition or its price, please send me a DM in German, English or Dutch and I will answer as soon as possible.

Diameter without crown: approx. 39mm
Length: 42.8mm
Thickness: 11.3mm
Caliber: Ebel calibre 134 / Zenith El Primero Caliber 400
Lug Width: 20 mm

I am located in The Netherlands and ship worldwide.

I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the Dutch horlogeforum, there is plenty feedback obtainable.

IMG_4922.jpgIMG_4923.jpgIMG_4924.jpgIMG_4926.jpg
IMG_4925.jpg
IMG_4927.jpgIMG_4928.jpgIMG_4929.jpgIMG_4930.jpgIMG_4931.jpg

Anhänge

• IMG_4921.jpg
    IMG_4921.jpg
    901 KB · Aufrufe: 35
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thema:

Ebel 1911 Chronograph Steel-Gold ref. 1134901 El Primero Movement

Ebel 1911 Chronograph Steel-Gold ref. 1134901 El Primero Movement - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] SEIKO Credor 5A74-0020 from the 90s: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO Credor from the 90s. quartz 5A74-0020 I was wondering for a long time whether to sell this watch. It is...
[Erledigt] SEIKO EL-370 from march 1972 3703-8010 currently not working: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO EL-370 form 1972 (appears in Seiko catalogs in 1973) hybrid mechanism - mechanical and quartz 3703-8010 Nice...
[Erledigt] Breitling Rouleaux Stainless Steel Bracelet 20mm full length: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Casio WW5100 for your casio DW5600C & cash: This is a private sale with no warranty or liability for material defects. Exchange and return are also excluded. As I m not going to enjoy this...
[Erledigt] SEIKO SGF204 qz bicolor bracelet full set: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO SGF204. quartz movement Watch condition 10/10. The watch is like new, without defects. I only put it on once and...
Oben