[Verkauf] Duward Automatic 200m Diver Ref. 10188

Diskutiere Duward Automatic 200m Diver Ref. 10188 im Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; For sale is this vintage Duward Aquastar 200m diver from the '70. 38mm diameter (excluding crown) X 43,5mm lug to lug. Unpolished steel case...
F

Franz B

Themenstarter
For sale is this vintage Duward Aquastar 200m diver from the '70.

38mm diameter (excluding crown) X 43,5mm lug to lug.

Unpolished steel case with the original factory brushed parts.

Beautiful pristine metallic blue dial.

The original acrylic bezel is in great conditions but it is stuck (it doesn't turn).

Highly domed plexy crystal.

Original signed crown.

The movement runs accurately and has the quickset date.

It comes with a small holes tropic style strap as shown on the photos.

My price for this rare dive is 450Euro (or best offer) plus shipping. Payment by Paypal or bankwire.

I have references avaliable on request.

Thanks for looking

F

Franz B

Themenstarter
Price reduction to 380Euro including shipping with UPS to Germany.

Reference number is 10188
38mm diameter (excluding crown) X 43,5mm lug to lug.
The movement runs great and keeps accurate time.
I don't have the right tool to open it and i don't want to damage the caseback which is in great conditions.

I just added some photos to show how great the dial is, it can look dark blue, almost black, or metallic bright under direct sunlight and it is in pristine conditions, the movement runs great too.
Thanks.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
F

Franz B

Themenstarter
Price reduction to 340Euro including shipping to Germany with UPS.
This Aquastar is in really fantastic conditions, unpolished case, perfect dial and the movement runs great.

F

Franz B

Themenstarter
Further price reduction to 320Euro including shipping to Germany with UPS.

F

Franz B

Themenstarter
Price reduction to 300Euro including shipping to Germany with UPS

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
F

Franz B

Themenstarter
Last reduction: 280Euro including shipping to Germany with UPS

Thema:

Duward Automatic 200m Diver Ref. 10188

Duward Automatic 200m Diver Ref. 10188 - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] Aquastar Duward 200m vintage

[Erledigt] Aquastar Duward 200m vintage: Hallo, Verkaufe heute meine vintage Duward. Sie ist aus den 70ern und trotz des Alters noch toll in Schuss. Sie hat eine schöne gleichmäßige...
  • [Erledigt] Aquastar by Duward

[Erledigt] Aquastar by Duward: Selling my beautiful Aquastar. I guess specs are well known. It comes on vintage tropic style rubber. Time keeping is very good and it’s overall...
  • [Erledigt] Duward / Aquastar Vintage ETA2789

[Erledigt] Duward / Aquastar Vintage ETA2789: Um ein neues Projekt zu finanzieren biete ich euch eine wunderschöne Duward an. Mir gefällt vor allem das komplett in Edelstahl gehaltene Gehäuse...
  • [Erledigt] Duward Oceanic

[Erledigt] Duward Oceanic: Eben angekommen, schon darf er wieder weiter. Duward Oceanic Diver mit AS 1130. 36mm Edelstahlgehäuse, ein Zifferblatt Fuss wurde originell...
  • [Erledigt] Duward Aquastar Oceanic 200m vintage Super Compressor

[Erledigt] Duward Aquastar Oceanic 200m vintage Super Compressor: Needing funds unfortunately. This one isn't getting a lot of wrist time since my Caribbean 1000 has arrived. The Duward Oceanic Aquastar 200m is...