[Erledigt] DPW Key West "Blue Angels" U. S. Navy's flight demonstration squadron

Diskutiere DPW Key West "Blue Angels" U. S. Navy's flight demonstration squadron im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; For sale is this Key West "Blue Angels" (the United States Navy's flight demonstration squadron) made by DPW. DPW was a little italian company...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Franz B

Themenstarter
For sale is this Key West "Blue Angels" (the United States Navy's flight demonstration squadron) made by DPW.

DPW was a little italian company from the end of '80-early '90 that produced those watches with various flight squadrons simbols under Bretiling license.
This one is identical to the Breitling Pluton.

Conditions are near to NOS, only some storage and handling signs on one side, i think this watch was never worn.

Bezel is perfect, crystal is perfect, the movement works perfectly as it should.

It comes with the original "U.S. Air Force" signed strap.

The dial is in a stunning light blue, it is very nice under the direct sun light.

I'll add a nice nylon fabric strap with blue stitching, which is perfect for the summer.

I'm asking 550 euros or best offer, the watch is located in Italy, i'll ship using UPS Express.

Payment by bankwire or Paypal (plus fees).

Thanks for looking.

DSC00543_zpshu7br9qt.jpg

DSC00542_zpsfrvswwwx.jpg

DSC00551_zpsddhg9zid.jpg

DSC00549_zpsrongj4ae.jpg

DSC00546_zpsdxwrmaf2.jpg

DSC00545_zpsyogyjo0g.jpg

DSC00544_zpscgxtblm0.jpg

DSC00547_zps4ud206gs.jpg

DSC00548_zpsogf9ezyv.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Franz B

Themenstarter
Price update: 410 Euros or best offer.

Some more infos about the watch:

DPW was a company active in the mid '80 - early '90 that was producing those watches with the various flight squadrons under Breitling license, here is a scan of an old brochure. Basically this is a rebranded Breitling Pluton.

Scansione0008_zpspdqhy0xo.jpg

Scansione0009_zps31vwmfbq.jpg

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

DPW Key West "Blue Angels" U. S. Navy's flight demonstration squadron

DPW Key West "Blue Angels" U. S. Navy's flight demonstration squadron - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt]

Longines HC 39mm

[Erledigt] Longines HC 39mm: For sale is my beautiful Longines Hydroconquest 39mm on metal bracelet. The watch comes in full set. Outer box, box for watch, instruction book...
[Erledigt] Orient m-force EX0X orange/yellow dial japan: Hi 😊 Orient m-force EX0X with yellow/orange dial coming up for sale. The watch is in nice condition, It is in nice condition, looks clean and the...
[Erledigt] SEIKO SBCW001 ags landmaster: Hi 😊 SEIKO SBCW001 ags landmaster coming up for sale. The watch is in nice condition, It is in nice condition, looks clean, watch on nato strap...
[Erledigt] Orient m-force EX0X silver dial japan rare: Hi 😊 Orient m-force EX0X with silver dial coming up for sale. The watch is in quite nice condition, it has scratches on the case, the case back a...
[Erledigt] Glycine F 104 automatic pilot: Hi 😊 Glycine F 104 coming up for sale. The watch is in quite nice condition, It has hairline scratches on the case, a glass caseback a little...
Oben