[Erledigt] Desotos Taravana / Argonaut Reverse Panda Racing Chronograph Valjoux 7734 Serviced

Diskutiere Desotos Taravana / Argonaut Reverse Panda Racing Chronograph Valjoux 7734 Serviced im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
utrechtuhren

utrechtuhren

Themenstarter
My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing…

For sale from my personal collection is this amazing 100% original early seventies Desotos Racing Chronograph featuring a Valjoux 7734 movement.
Does this watch look familiar? You are right, it has got the same case as the Certina Argonaut Chrono and the Nivada Taravana chrono!
Arten was a brand made by Aero Neuchatel as you can tell by the little aeroplane on the caseback.

The watch is in excellent condition, it has got an acrylic highly domed crystal, a tachymeter ring and a very beautiful reverse panda dial with recessed subdials with tin-can rings, silver applied indices with lovely vanilla tritium lume, silver hands and the chromed hand features a very nice lumed little block.
The stainless steel case is unpolished, the brushing clearly visible and razor sharp edges, in absolutely great condition for a watch fifty years old! I am not the best photographer , so the watch looks even better in the flesh, don’t look too much at the dust specks.

Diameter without the crown is 37mm, with crown 40mm, 42mm length, 12,7 mm thickness, because of the form of the case it wears a lot bigger than the numbers suggest. The lugsize is 18mm and the watch comes on a new period correct leather rally strap.

Inside ticks the venerable Swiss Valjoux 7734. The watch has been serviced in august 2020, runs excellently, the date switches correctly, the chronograph starts, stops and resets like it should, please look at the timegrapher results for more info.

Since my collection has gotten too large again it is time to make some choices, so this rare bird may leave.

495 EURO

Excluding shipping.

If you have any question please send me a DM in German, English or Dutch and I will answer as soon as possible.

Diameter without crown: 37mm but wears larger than the numbers suggest
Diameter with crown: 40mm
Length: 42mm
Thickness: 3.7mm highly domed acrylic crystal and bezel, 9mm case plus caseback, 12.7mm total
Movement: Valjoux 7734 Handwinder
Lug Width: 18mm

I am located in The Netherlands and ship worldwide.

I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the Dutch horlogeforum, there is plenty positive feedback obtainable.

IMG_5098.jpgIMG_5103.jpgIMG_5104.jpgIMG_5099.jpgIMG_5100.jpgIMG_5101.jpgIMG_5102.jpgIMG_5093.jpgIMG_5092.jpgIMG_5153.jpg

Anhänge

• IMG_5097.jpg
    IMG_5097.jpg
    983,9 KB · Aufrufe: 20
Thema:

Desotos Taravana / Argonaut Reverse Panda Racing Chronograph Valjoux 7734 Serviced

Desotos Taravana / Argonaut Reverse Panda Racing Chronograph Valjoux 7734 Serviced - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Tissot PR 516 Chronograph Triple Compax Lemania 873 1960's 1970's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] SEIKO Credor 5A74-0020 from the 90s: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO Credor from the 90s. quartz 5A74-0020 I was wondering for a long time whether to sell this watch. It is...
[Erledigt] SEIKO SGF204 qz bicolor bracelet full set: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO SGF204. quartz movement Watch condition 10/10. The watch is like new, without defects. I only put it on once and...
[Erledigt] Citizen E610-S104840 radio controlled eco drive bicolor: Hi :) For sale goes mine Quartz eco drive watch, solar drive. The watch is no longer available for sale. Envelope ca. 48mm with a crown - it is...
[Erledigt] Lanco-Fon Mechanical Alarm Watch Vintage 1950's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
Oben