[Verkauf] Deep Blue Sea Ram Quartz

Diskutiere Deep Blue Sea Ram Quartz im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; For sale, my 2014 Sea Ram with black dial. Condition : as new!! Comes with origininal rubber strap, and with travel pouch. The SNPR...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
S

scheersmarc

Themenstarter
For sale, my 2014 Sea Ram with black dial.

Condition : as new!!

Comes with origininal rubber strap, and with travel pouch.

The SNPR leather strap you seen in the pictures is also for sale

Price : 150 euro shipment in Europe included
225 euro with the leather strap

Anhänge

• duikhorloges marc 018.jpg
    duikhorloges marc 018.jpg
    331,9 KB · Aufrufe: 205
  • duikhorloges marc 019.jpg
    duikhorloges marc 019.jpg
    336,4 KB · Aufrufe: 381
  • duikhorloges marc 020.jpg
    duikhorloges marc 020.jpg
    340,1 KB · Aufrufe: 135
  • duikhorloges marc 021.jpg
    duikhorloges marc 021.jpg
    329,8 KB · Aufrufe: 115
  • duikhorloges marc 022.jpg
    duikhorloges marc 022.jpg
    409 KB · Aufrufe: 121
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Deep Blue Sea Ram Quartz

Deep Blue Sea Ram Quartz - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Breitling Navitimer 43mm B01: Model reference AB0121211B1X1 Original Navitimer Breitling 43mm with in-house B01 movement for sale. The condition of the watch is fantastic...
[Erledigt] Citizen ecozilla stainless steel with extras BJ8050-08E: Hello This is a private sale with no warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange and return are also excluded. Selling my Citizen...
[Erledigt] Orsa Monstrum Automatic 300m: Ich bin Privatanbieder, kein gewerblicher Hello fellow watch collectors, Here another watch from my collection for sale : Orsa Monstrum...
[Erledigt] Stowa Flieger 40mm, automatic: hi all, Stowa Classic 40 With Logo automobile no date With blue hands. Bought in December 2021 from Stowa. Condition is very good. No...
[Erledigt] Laco Flieger Lübeck with a handwound Unitas 6498: Good Morning This is a private sale with no warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange and return are also excluded. Selling my...
Oben