[Verkauf] clasp

Diskutiere clasp im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; As I promised, I would put them here and not reserve them: I only received 2 :( It's the clasp for the SNDA59. Fits 18mm, so suitable...

Monster-Rob

Themenstarter
As I promised, I would put them here and not reserve them:

I only received 2 :(

SuperClasp-1.JPG

SuperClasp-2.JPG

SuperClasp-3.JPG

SuperBuckle.JPG

It's the clasp for the SNDA59. Fits 18mm, so suitable for Monster and Sumo.

Cost 30 euro.

Thank you for watching!

--- Nachträglich hinzugefügt ---

Already sold. I get new ones next month!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Thema:

clasp

clasp - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt]

Strapcode bracelet

[Erledigt] Strapcode bracelet: Hi all, First I would like to point out that this is private sale, so no warranty or refund. I have for sale Strapcode bracelet for Tudor Black...
[Erledigt] OceanX sharkmaster 600 sms624: Hello from Spain I am a private seller and now I offer this exclusive diver for sale, hard to find in Europe and sold out. Complete, wooden box...
[Erledigt] Ginault Ocean-Rover 181070GSLN: I hope it’s not a problem if I do this in English. I am from The Netherlands and my German is not that good. Working on that! Up for sale is my...
[Erledigt] Seiko Pogue 6139-6001 proof dial: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Omega clasp 20mm with micro regulation: Hi all, first, I would like to point out that this is a private sale due to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An...
Oben