[Erledigt] Citizen Super Jet Auto Dater Vintage 39 Jewels NOS like from 1963 ring rotor

Diskutiere Citizen Super Jet Auto Dater Vintage 39 Jewels NOS like from 1963 ring rotor im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; You are looking on one of the rarest watches ever - only offered once or twice in the last years. One piece of the following Watch Very rare...
H

hochbeet

Themenstarter
You are looking on one of the rarest watches ever - only offered once or twice in the last years.
One piece of the following Watch

Very rare high-end model with circular geared rotor
Series: Super Jet Auto Dater
Year of Production: 1963
Feature: Date
No Box/No Papers
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case Width without Crown: 37.6 mm
Case Width with Crown: 40 mm
Case Height: 44 mm
Case Thickness: 10.8 mm
Bracelet/Band Width: 18 mm, delivered with black strap as seen on pictures 2 - 5
This Citizen series are high quality being specially adjusted by skilled technician to 5 position accuracy at assembly. Gold plated movement running smooth.
Sunburst dial and all in great conditions - like new in a fantastic shape (NOS - probably never worn). 5 position adjustment limited only to citizen's "Super" collection.

A Jet movement is a ring rotor one that I really like a lot. Rumor has it that Citizen chose to replace this movement with a central swinging rotor, even though the circular rotor one was of a better quality, because the later was easier and cheaper to produce. Others say that the Jet were not as reliable, but I strongly doubt that, and others believe that the change was due to a growing trend for slimmer watches that were not a perfect match for this kind of movements. The Jets was produced starting from October 1961 up to about 1967. The first was a simple three hands non date one and the last, the Auto Dater Seven, with a date and day feature. The most impressive one is the 39 Jewels Super Auto Dater.

In fact the first automatic Citizen calibre was a “normal” one with a centrally attached swinging rotor that was made for only about 2 years. The Jet (so, the second type of Citizen automatic movements) are all beating at 18,000 bph and have a power reserve of about 45 hours. These movements, as stated , are automatic but (most of them) can be manually winded too. The rotating ring has 4 or 6 screws. The thing I like the most it the beautiful sound that the rotor is making when rotating, smooth, loud, mechanic.

Condition 9.5/10 - only minimal traces, because of storage; 39 jewel calibre.

For more details pls. enter this in your browser : sweep-hand.org/2013/02/14/this-weeks-featured-watch-the-super-jet-autodater-39-jewels/

Only one offer from SouthKorea existing on ebay actual for a gold finish model as Jet for US$ 2.699,- !

The photos presented are of the actual item for sale. Kindly study them carefully because what you see is what you will get. I'll try my best to describe watches as accurately as I can that's why I present them visually & literally. But I would like you to understand that there are minor differences between the color you see on your monitor and the actual item according to the monitor settings. In case I've missed a few points, you are welcome to ask questions.

Must have for every collector, very rare, especially in this shape but also very elegant watch for business meetings.

I'm asking only EUR 799,- for this excellent watch.

I prefer Paypal (Family+Friends) or bank transfer.
I accept worldwide shipping (Pls. ask me for s+h costs in your country - no costs for shipment within Germany).

Privat Sale: No warranty or redemption !!

Anhänge

Thema:

Citizen Super Jet Auto Dater Vintage 39 Jewels NOS like from 1963 ring rotor

Citizen Super Jet Auto Dater Vintage 39 Jewels NOS like from 1963 ring rotor - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] Citizen Super Jet Auto Dater Vintage 39 Jewels NOS like NEW from 1963 ring rotor

[Erledigt] Citizen Super Jet Auto Dater Vintage 39 Jewels NOS like NEW from 1963 ring rotor: You are looking on one of the rarest watches ever - only offered once or twice in the last years. One piece of the following Watch Very rare...
  • [Verkauf] Citizen Super Titanium Eco Drive CB0190

[Verkauf] Citizen Super Titanium Eco Drive CB0190: Verkaufe meine Citizen Super Titanium Eco Drive CB0190. Es ist das brandneue Modell der Kollektion 2020 und gerade 2 Monate jung. Gekauft habe ich...
  • Neue Uhr: Citizen Super Titanium Armor CA7058-55E

Neue Uhr: Citizen Super Titanium Armor CA7058-55E: Gehäuse: Super Titan Durchmesser: 44mm Wasserdicht: 100m Uhrwerk: Quarz Preis: 670 USD
  • [Verkauf] Citizen CB1070-56L Eco-Drive Funkuhr Super Titanium

[Verkauf] Citizen CB1070-56L Eco-Drive Funkuhr Super Titanium: Liebe Mitforianer, zum Verkauf steht meine Citizen CB1070-56L ich habe sie hier von einem netten Mitglied im Forum erworben. Die Citizen Funkuhr...