[Erledigt] Citizen Promaster Titanium Automatic

Diskutiere Citizen Promaster Titanium Automatic im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Citizen Promaster Titanium diver for sale, ref. NY0100-50ME, from December 2020. The movement is Citizen's automatic Cal. 8203, which runs approx...

JeppeRober

Themenstarter
Citizen Promaster Titanium diver for sale, ref. NY0100-50ME, from December 2020. The movement is Citizen's automatic Cal. 8203, which runs approx. -7 sec. pr. day. The watch is waterproof to 200 m and the material is Citizen's Super Titanium, which is extra hardened titanium. I've been wearing the watch for two months and I can not yet see a scratch on it. The watch has almost two years of official warranty left. Everything is included, incl. extra links. New price here in Denmark is approx. 400 Euro. This is a private sale with no warranty or liability for material defects. Exchange and return are also excluded.

The price is 250 Euro including postage.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Thema:

Citizen Promaster Titanium Automatic

Citizen Promaster Titanium Automatic - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Citizen Promaster NY0086-16L PEPSI: Hello Uhrforum for sale i have my: Citizen Promaster NY0086-16L PEPSI This is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for...
[Erledigt] Citizen Promaster NY0040-09e black: Hello Uhrforum for sale i have my: Citizen Promaster NY0040-09e BLACK This is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for...
[Erledigt] Citizen Promaster NY0086-16L PEPSI like new: Hello Uhrforum for sale i have my: Citizen Promaster NY0086-16L PEPSI This is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for...
[Erledigt]

Citizen NY0040-17LE

[Erledigt] Citizen NY0040-17LE: Hi all, For sale is Citizen NY0040-17LE. It is an excellent summer watch. The watch is in used condition. Watch is produced in 12.2020. I will...
[Erledigt] Seiko Padi Solar chrono SSC663P1: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
Oben